Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Harry1949 said:

Irma bates for us  an average of every  2nd night. The Twins  and Gina are developing.  What more do people  want?

exactly!! I ignore most of the rubbish people say on this forum but sometimes it gets too much. Why always complain? enjoy the show or just stop watching

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Harry1949 said:

Irma bates for us  an average of every  2nd night. The Twins  and Gina are developing.  What more do people  want?

i don't know,maybe the fact that half the couple apts have guests that have sex on line that is on the internet forever and they do it for free,to expect people that are actually paid for it to be open is to much huh

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

now its official 5am anyone still believe they are at a normal club

There are plenty of clubs in Barcelona open till 5 or 6 in the morning on the weekends. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i don't know,maybe the fact that half the couple apts have guests that have sex on line that is on the internet forever and they do it for free,to expect people that are actually paid for it to be open is to much huh

I am sorry but with respect half the couple apts do not have guests couples having sex. Furthermore that is not the point of Bq1 and B2.

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

now its official 5am anyone still believe they are at a normal club

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

NOPE.....never have and never will.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

they look in good shape all of them

just got back from the sex club of course :biggrin::angel: