Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

These 3 should club together and get a tablet...It's gotta be better than watching a movie on a phone...:confused:

The twins miss Jessica's laptop, she often let them watch it plugged in the TV, none of the current cast have a laptop with them.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

me too mate, i'd rather watch the girls having a "fake" party than paying 75$/month to watch all the girls watching a "real" movie ^^'

Im just back after watching Masha's sister being real by taking another load in her mouth, what a keeper she is. 

At least if they have the right equipment they can sit on the sofa to watch a movie, even though its rather boring for us.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The twins miss Jessica's laptop, she often let them watch it plugged in the TV, none of the current cast have a laptop with them.

Aaaaaaleeeex, did you hear that? Buy them a laptop!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

we now have 5 girls watching a movie in two rooms - that is real life my friend ;)
Hope you enjoy it 

I watched the guests on M&S. ... way more exciting. ... :)

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and now back to topic before Mr Raider gets mad.... 

There is no reason to insult me. I am not mad with anything or anyone here. ... Just writing my opinion. ... That is all. :)

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Any guesses as to what may or may not happen tonight in B1?,,,Or has everyone given up on expecting anything to happen at this point?:cool::shy::rolleyes:

The+asian+guy+in+the+back+i+guess+is+supExP7MQz.gif.d06be8fe2a5b4d05f5d4cb61db075ddd.gif

Quiet one tonight, the girls seem glued to their movies. Come back my Ilona :heart:, She can start fun without warning .

• Upvote 2

Well since a lot of amazing things always happens in both B#1 and B#2 when I'm gone out in the real world,,,I will go to the Shopping Mall and come back later,,hopefully that trend continues lol,,,let me know what happens when I get back,,,Peace Mikey out :biggrin::biggrin:

QLDI2K.gif

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Well since a lot of amazing things always happens in both B#1 and B#2 when I'm gone out in the real world,,,I will go to the Shopping Mall and come back later,,hopefully that trend continues lol,,,let me know what happens when I get back,,,Peace Mikey out :biggrin::biggrin:

QLDI2K.gif

::) dd-d-d-d damn Euromike69

• Upvote 2