Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, turkey said:

I hope that she all look at the futbal  ::FCB versus PSG .than I can look to !!:biggrin::biggrin:

LOL. It's Ilona that likes the football and Leora (and this won't come as any great surprise) did play with herself while it was on.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I sad this on B2 and yes I would prefer him to stay away but ...

Really don't have a problem with this and if she doesn't neither should you. Anything and I mean ANYTHING which gets My Belle:heart: naked is fine by me. Danced with Irma already. I hope we're going to see an uncovered bate or a show like Jess and Irma gave, but without the Happy Juice probably not - naked sexy dancing is guaranteed with a few drinks and with Irma that could be awesome. Stella could of course always supply her outside the apartments so she comes in happied up.

I think we will have better viewing without him there, Belle does not need him there to get naked, The drink will do that job :dodgy:. Hopefully she has learned to pace herself a bit more.