Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Joeybaggs gave us great videos of Irma massaging Nicole, then rubbing Nicole´s pussy with her tits (I think that is something to which her tits suit well) and then finally satisfying Nicole with her tongue, I am sure she came, that was a wonderful treatment. I do not normally watch Irma, because her tits remind me of my late mother, but now she was superb, much more interesting than the "real lesbian couples". Too bad Nicole is now away, as she owes Irma an orgasm.

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

That was Jessica, and also it was my fucking video I sent him in confidence. What the fuck

Sorry, I mix the names as these girls change so often. All the glory of having this video uploaded belongs to you, I did not know that you have been misused, but the main thing is we could see this great event. I hope you do not get into trouble because of this´"videoleak"-

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

Sorry, I mix the names as these girls change so often. All the glory of having this video uploaded belongs to you, I did not know that you have been misused, but the main thing is we could see this great event. I hope you do not get into trouble because of this´"videoleak"-

That's ok Kale. My girl Nicole would never partake in anything remotely sordid like that...:dodgy: