Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they get twice the time since they are double the fun lol :biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Anyone know how long the Twins signed on for 2 Months or 3.    2 Months will be March 31st  and April 30th for 90 Days.

• Upvote 2

Just now, West_California said:

what came out of irma's oven ? brownies ? oatmeal cookie sheet ? i know it had crushed nuts..(pecan ?)

This is such a naughty comment depending on how you read it,,,,lmaoo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Are the twins and Gina from the same village in the Ukraine, Unhornyev... 

Surely they have the necessity to relieve some sexual tension somehow. Gina is massaging lotion into her lovely body here and she has nipples like blind cobblers thumbs! Does she not get excited down below!! I am and I'm not even touching...

I know Lia touches her pussy when left alone but if she is really sexually stimulated, which I must admit I am when she does it :blush:, how can she just switch off again....:confused:

For me, she has no intention to bate for us and is just teasing mugs like me...:confused:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are the twins and Gina from the same village in the Ukraine, Unhornyev... 

Surely they have the necessity to relieve some sexual tension somehow. Gina is massaging lotion into her lovely body here and she has nipples like blind cobblers thumbs! Does she not get excited down below!! I am and I'm not even touching...

I know Lia touches her pussy when left alone but if she is really sexually stimulated, which I must admit I am when she does it :blush:, how can she just switch off again....:confused:

For me, she has no intention to bate for us and is just teasing mugs like me...:confused:

But I still like it and still watch...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1