Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sometimes I think after leaving RLC,,these ladies either become more Mature and regret what they did before they left RLC,,or they get even wilder than before,,when they come back for a 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th visit,,,people expect them to be as wild as before or for them not to be as boring as before.

In the case of Irma the hopes of many members were disappointed, it is obvious that she will not reach her level after the inglorious performances with Alex. What is to come in the future?

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep pretty on the nose with that assessment Mike. What I said about Bell is less about what she gives the viewers and more to do with her level of enjoyment in the project though. She was electric, bouncing off the walls when she came in the first time around but by the end she seemed very bored, at least around the apartment, by the end. Much the same this time around.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sometimes I think after leaving RLC,,these ladies either become more Mature and regret what they did before they left RLC,,or they get even wilder than before,,when they come back for a 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th visit,,,people expect them to be as wild as before or for them not to be as boring as before.

Ever since the night of the first Orgy in B#2 ,,,everyone's expectation has been raised Sky high, and anything less than that causes anger and disappointment among CC members and other RLC costumers.

The pressure is on for these ladies to always perform at 1000% at all times and anything less is simply unacceptable,,,Girls that used to be most peoples' favorite can sometimes be on the hit list after underperforming on their second or 3rd tour,,,Even someone like Irma who is the most popular Tenant has ever been on RLC is now getting a lot of backlash for being repetitive and boring,,and has nothing else to offer but the same old moves.

If you really think about it,,even when we get everything we wished for,,,it's Human Nature to keep wanting more and more.....we will never be satisfied,,so no matter how many new or old girls that RLC brings into these apartments and no matter how naked they get and show us their pussies from every different angle imaginable,,,,and even if we had 24/7 365 lesbian sex everyday. Some people here would still complain and still not be satisfied.

It't like a revolving door of emotions,,,we get happy for a few hours and the next day we come back hoping that either the same thing happens or that something even better goes down.::)::)

We love Boobies                                                                                  Or we love sweet bald pussy:biggrin::heart:

wow ... i agree 100%. ... :)  

I think, it would be the best not to have a show at this apartment at all. ... There would be no need to play happy or have this daily teasing. ... I would be nice, if the girls just would go on with there everyday activities (not excluding the private elements), but neglect the statements of the viewers (especially in this thread). 

The result would be a way more honest apartment. ... Sure, with way less nudity, but i guess, it would be way more authentic and also way more exciting. 

4 minutes ago, West_California said:

Our timekeeper is unusually miffed. can someone clarify what he said ? whats happening ?

i really like stncld & foamy T.....

this aternoon he posted every sex that occured during the day with the mention OT ( out topic) and i guess the mods removed it because it was not about b1 or b2

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

this aternoon he posted every sex that occured during the day with the mention OT ( out topic) and i guess the mods removed it because it was not about b1 or b2

That's how I read it wathou. Sometimes when i'm focussed on B1 and B2, I might flick to, for instance, to see what Heidi's up to, rather than fanny on going to the right thread if they haven't been on for a while, it's easier to OT...