Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She has body painted before, a couple of times, and on herself.

I went away and this happens! I hope Belle gets naked but I don't know if she will if the Twins are there. With just Irma and Stella I think she would.

We she would have to leave her phone in another room

Belle on her phone as the Twins have to get involved. With just Stella, Irma and Belle here she would have to concentrate on the painting but now she can opt out. However I can still hope that it's my night to see some proper Belle pussy. The lights glorious so no better time.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I must have missed it, im just waiting for the Stella is in the way complaints :biggrin:

Its body painting I dont give a fuck if she is in the way any more...RLC is making it easy NOT to renew with this crap

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She did do it in B2 once, quite good if I remember

And I think in B1 before. She's certainly done it twice because I watched both them a couple of weeks ago and to paint yourself take special skill.

57 minutes ago, happyone said:

OT the Barc2 girls are in the pic--maybe the mods will erase them too:dodgy:

(This Rule Clearly States in the Very First Post of each General Chat Topic)

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

This Rule has been in place since November. Each and every day anything that has been Off Topic gets removed at some point throughout the course of the day. Some days it's hard to get everything when you get 30 to 50 pages to go through for One Apartment but we do our best.

This has never been a problem since it was implemented 4 Months ago and I don't see why it should be one now.

Just now, DES7469 said:

It's a little late for body painting and Gina not being there is weird. But what the hell I got other things to look into so I'll just keep checking back like I've been doing.:biggrin:

they seem to be out of fun things to do; dress in bunny costumes, dance, drink, paint.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And I think in B1 before. She's certainly done it twice because I watched both them a couple of weeks ago and to paint yourself take special skill.

Well she has no brush this time so she is just there to watch by the looks.