Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Wonder where Belle is. She left B1 but has not showed up at B2. Same with Gina. She left B2 and has not showwed up at B1. Wonder if they meant for drinks? :biggrin:

WAs that meant to be a :dodgy: face...

Seriously I would have loved that to be the case but somehow doubt it...:sad:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nah. 3 reasons as Howard said smells like Spam and to be suspicious.

• Newbie, in fact 2 Newbies giving links to these so called videos without any previous chat with the forum
  • Posting the same shite for every apartment
  • How could they possible have anything new that is out there and we haven't seen if before...

I reckon they think they are clever but they obviously aren't...:huh:

I did go to the rlcreplay site before and survived but I really should have learned my lesson. Clearly there are 2 nights and a few days in B1 I'd like to see more of but really I don't know why I kept tempted. I always suffer from being curious and that leads to reckless behaviour such as continuing a glacier beyond "There might be cravasses" marker and in indeed one of my friends fell down one fortunately roped to other people although she herself was dragged by another.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

LOL Actually at the start of her tickle Eva was so close to her she might have even been touching her feet but then she just went to the bedroom and exploded. Fingers in both holes close to the camera and it glorious light. It really was something special even by her standards.

At the moment I am merely hoping Belle will just touch herself to remember it's there and feeling lonely.

If Belle doesn't hurry up it might heal up...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wonder if they meant for drinks?

I see you have the same problem as I do with words. My head says one thing, my fingers type a similar sounding word which beans something different LOL. I tell my FB friends to watch out for that.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I see you have the same problem as I do with words. My head says one thing, my fingers type a similar sounding word which beans something different LOL. I tell my FB friends to watch out for that.

OTay, Thenks !

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nah. 3 reasons as Howard said smells like Spam and to be suspicious.

• Newbie, in fact 2 Newbies giving links to these so called videos without any previous chat with the forum
  • Posting the same shite for every apartment
  • How could they possible have anything new that is out there and we haven't seen if before...

I reckon they think they are clever but they obviously aren't...:huh:

Went there before seeing the warnings, I had just got on today. Have enough protection on computer don't think it got me at all. Will do a thorough check in a little while.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And you did it again right here BB lmaoo!!! :biggrin::biggrin: