Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

You just don't like it when somone questions your intentions, It is a fair question and deserves an answer truthfiully, and the rules state if you are going to disagree, then state your reasons respectfully why you disagree.

My post is no way is disrespectful unless you have a guilty conscious about why you posted what you posted.

Why would I have an guilty conscious if I am just giving my honest opinions regard what I am watching in rlc?That doesn't make sense Tes.My opinions will be good and positive when I am liking something in rlc..and will be bad when I am not liking something in rlc.Of course anyone can desagree with anything I say and viseversa.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lola had some bad things but when she was in rlc we had some diferent and very exciting nights in barca houses.Not this crapy things that lead to nothing..just send all this girls back home..bring Lola and two or three girls like Megan,the rebbeca we seen the first time and another girls that isn't just tease and crapy child games as this girls.

You hated Megan and bashed her constantly.