Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Nice view Gina.:heart:    

Look everyone Belle got out of bed and she's covered. She had best be really sick this week.:dodgy: 

her first day / party was great but after that nothing :X she is now in the same routine as irma & stella, sleep/phone/eat/go out/ body painting ( or any other bait show for new subscriber) ... 

• Upvote 1

Earlier and now 8 days in a panty liner went in for Belle. I think Irma has one as well. We saw the tampon in the twin 2 nights ago so is everyone synching LOG

Now Belle has put on Irma's robe and looks like Red Riding Hood.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I honestly don't think I could live with The Twins more than 5 minutes. Sure they are nice to look at but where the fuck is their volume control?

20 minutes ago they were asleep now The Twins and Gina sound like they are on the back seat of a bus on a '70s works outing ... did those things really exist out of TV?

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Oh Harley did you forget to take yours now .......?
 Now you have been good for a few days, but now you start igen

Come on Noldus,  why does every post a person posts on this site always have to be something sweet and positive and if not you ask a question like that!!   By the way, I've never been that good on this site!

I never forget to take my pills!!

• Upvote 1

I got confused and posted this on B2:

Since I don't think they will do any more than they already have done, I hope the Twins go soon but with Gina here, I might have to put up with their bad dancing, their shouting and their relentless attempts to hog the limelight for many, many more weeks.

And:

Belle put her panties on in the BaR, didn't even make it to Irma's room - this is a woman who could previously wander around an apartment naked for a day - in fact so much so that even Lola had to suggest she put something on a couple of times, which was a shame

Other than the 2 showers after which Belle repantied immediately she has now been wearing those panties for 44 hours!