Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's early for the twins to go to bed. Gina isn't there for a change so I think we might be treated to some nice views tonight guys....hopefully...:biggrin:

Countless times I've seen different girls try to kiss or touch Gina,,,and she keeps pulling away every time,,,I don't think that she is really into what we have seen happening lately in these apts.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, euromike69 said:

Countless times I've seen different girls try to kiss or touch Gina,,,and she keeps pulling away every time,,,I don't think that she is really into what we have seen happening lately in these apts.

We've had some nice pussy shows from her but I think that's her limit. Not a bate in site...But I believe if that's all she's happy with so be it. 

As you know I love watching Angel. Her nudity is fantastic and I think that room and bathroom really enhance her beauty but I don't think she will ever bate for us, that is to say, in total openess, because I believe she isn't comfortable with that. She hid her face, and pussy, last night which sort of backs this up. But I think she has a different sort of beauty and I love her...:heart:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, West_California said:

i can see it now !  you & me, we'll give HOOTERS a run for the money....oh-boy...

they weren't imaginative enough...

Sounds like a plan....

Hooters just got redundant.  We should come up with something revolutionary...I got it...No Pants!  Forget above the waist.  Our girls are Bottomless!

Whadya Think?

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, happyone said:

and for those who do not like tacos-we have flap meat sandwiches

Related image

awesome sandwich happyone- thank you:biggrin: