Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Xide said:

I am waiting to see if Angie shows up...she left b2 awhile ago.

don't talk about that stuff let angelina away from this dude ! she is maybe the only one i kinda like with gina & the twins. let's hope they don't get infected !!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It starting disgusting me a while ago Wathou...:sick:

The good thing is that there are plenty other apartments to watch... I for one don't really care what they do or don't do with Alex. They will do whatever they want so I say have fun ...

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If Irma does anything special for him, it won't be in the apartment.  If they leave after the cake I presume they are making, then I believe you can rest assured that Irma or Belle will give him his birthday present!

Belle has been rendered useless since she arrived.  I would count on much from her.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Belle has been rendered useless since she arrived.  I would count on much from her.  :biggrin:

I agree SC, from the sound of everybody she has really started off slow this time around,  but I believe it's a totally different thing out of the eyes of the cameras!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

The good thing is that there are plenty other apartments to watch... I for one don't really care what they do or don't do with Alex. They will do whatever they want so I say have fun ...

Not for me Teddy. I only generally watch the girls apartments. If I want to watch coules fucking 24/7 there are 1001 sites on the net...

Each to their own...

• Upvote 3

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree SC, from the sound of everybody she has really started off slow this time around,  but I believe it's a totally different thing out of the eyes of the cameras!!

What does it matter what  she does out of the eye of the cameras ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Not for me Teddy. I only generally watch the girls apartments. If I want to watch coules fucking 24/7 there are 1001 sites on the net...

Each to their own...

My point exactly! To each his own....