Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

The good thing is that there are plenty other apartments to watch... I for one don't really care what they do or don't do with Alex. They will do whatever they want so I say have fun ...

that's easy to say of course there are plenty apt but the only ones i'm intersted in are b1 b2 and k&k&h so when one is rotten i got pissed sorry ... ( or not )

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

that's easy to say of course there are plenty apt but the only ones i'm intersted in are b1 b2 and k&k&h so when one is rotten i got piseed sorry ... ( or not )

... so please ... do not ask people to watch the other apartments again ... :)

2 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

What does it matter what  she does out of the eye of the cameras ?

I don't give a damn what any of them due away from the cameras.  As a matter of fact, the more they do away from the cameras means they won't be doing it in front of the cameras and that makes me feel a whole lot better!!!

Just now, wathou said:

that's easy to say of course there are plenty apt but the only ones i'm intersted in are b1 b2 and k&k&h so when one is rotten i got piseed sorry ... ( or not )

Don't be sorry or not!!! It's your money spend, it how you will. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... so please ... do not ask people to watch the other apartments again ... :)

I never heard you said you were only interested in the "only" girls appt, and since you like couple so much that's why i told you to go watch the others ( 14 of them). Their are only 3 "only" girls apt so it's not the same ...

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

I never heard you said you were only interested in the "only" girls appt, and since you like couple so much that's why i told you to go watch the others ( 14 of them). Their are only 3 "only" girls apt so it's not the same ...

... there is no "only girls" apartments on RLC ... there are some apartments with currently only girls in the cast ... that is a difference

a only girls apartment would make no seens, because guys are a part of the normal life ... :)

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... there is no "only girls" apartments on RLC ... there are some apartments with currently only girls in the cast ... that is a difference

a only girls apartment would make no seens, because guys are a part of the normal life ... :)

THAT'S WHY I PUT THE "...." .... 

Dude when will you understand i don't give a shit if there are dudes from time to time ! ...

• Upvote 1