Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, wathou said:

Btw i just listen again. And Alex asked pictures from belle, ( that's when she said irma is my boss) and irma like "X" yes ( didn't catch the name), but not like mine (irma's) .... getting more & more funy everytime he is in the apt ... :sick: 
I just want to fastforward to the 4th april :)

I don't even think funny is the right word for it...Seedy perhaps...:cry:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Would it really stop her dancing around in her underwear? She is not even doing that never mind been naked. 

Of course it wouldn't but just saying sometimes girls hang on to anything as a self justifying excuse.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Btw i just listen again. And Alex asked pictures from belle, ( that's when she said irma is my boss) and irma said : "like "X" yes ( didn't catch the name), but not like mine (irma's)" .... getting more & more funy everytime he is in the apt ... :sick: 
I just want to fastforward to the 4th april :)

What makes you think Alex will stop coming when Irma leaves? Stella, the twins and Belle all seem to like him

Just now, Benfold said:

What makes you think Alex will stop coming when Irma leaves? Stella, the twins and Belle all seem to like him

I don't know actually ^^' i'm just praying to the RLC god :P if they do like danaya only seeing him outside of the apt to use him as a taxi i'm fine with that :P