Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It's time you stop caring about what some of these guys think Benfold,,,,,you know some of them will try talking shit about Irma just to try and get underneath your skin.

To be fair, nobody has said anything bad tonight. There is bound to be speculation

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this also noticeable to you: Alex does not seem so submissive to Irma, he is more self-conscious, I notice this since his big finger and "eating out" event. Irma should be careful, otherwise she really has a new boss.

10 minutes ago, eremes said:

Had Irma haved a bath or shower before ? If not, it may be all harmless, just drinking something or so...

Belle hasn't showered all day. She's washed her hair and hasn't changed her panties since yesterday.

28 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle hasn't showered all day. She's washed her hair and hasn't changed her panties since yesterday.

It's a good thing RLC doesn't have the Scent feature installed yet so we can smell what these ladies smell like when they go days without showering :biggrin::biggrin:

51.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes,,,that's where they go to have the "REAL SEX IN REAL LIFE" :biggrin::biggrin:

hold on mikey- wait a fucking minute- is this a new concept- "REAL LIFE", or are you just pulling our leg, and messing with us hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, beaver67 said:

hold on mikey- wait a fucking minute- is this a new concept- "REAL LIFE", or are you just pulling our leg, and messing with us hahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

You know exactly who I'm fucking with lol :biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

You know exactly who I'm fucking with lol :biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

oh my- could have fooled me- yes I do- I just had mess with you- haven't done it in awhile, as I have been doing real life like all the others, and have not been on here much:biggrin::biggrin: