Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, wathou said:

just got back from a work weekend trip and you are already starting back ... you don't waist any mintues ...

.... welcome back .... i hope your work weekend trip was successful ... have a nice day ... :)

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... do you mean a party or a teasing show?

All the people here and in the other thread harping on the wonderful 'views' and 'display' day in and day out and in awe of simple nudity makes me sick  and want to puke.Have NEVER ever seen or heard about guys so consistently waiting for 'views'. It's simple nudity and watching the same thing over and over again is obnoxious.

It's tease,tease and tease nothing more !! and completely BS.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

B2 also I think they will all go out together minus Angelina.

yhea but it's not going to be a party in the apt by the looks of it probably just an other party to find some sugardaddy 

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

yhea but it's not going to be a party in the apt by the looks of it probably just an other party to find some sugardaddy 

... so ... we are actually talking about a party .... and ... yes ... a real party will take place outside

... otherwise ... they would have to show their private life on camera. ... and ... this seems to be a no go with this cast. ... :dodgy:

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

I'm not sure you understand what a Sugar Daddy is...

You don't go to a club to find an SD, you go to a club to find a one-night-stand

• Upvote 1