Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree with you Emmett,  you don't have to sell it to me, I quit wasting my money on them!!

spent my money on thinking I would see some Irma stella action,i don't care who you are that would be some hot shit but no only alex can have such a pleasure and yes that pisses me off

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

spent my money on thinking I would see some Irma stella action,i don't care who you are that would be some hot shit but no only alex can have such a pleasure and yes that pisses me off

I'm going to be totally honest with you, Irma, Stella, Belle, and a couple of others have never really done anything for me.  I'm not a Nora fan, but she has done more for me than any of them other's.  Jessica is another one that everybody went head over heals for because she was showing more pussy than a gyno's office........once again, show them a little pussy and you will have them eating out of your hand and it will allow you to go off camera more and do the good shit out of sight.   I finally got tired of that shit and said enough is enough and no matter what anybody says on this forum about the action they report, I know that 80% of it (maybe more) is blown way out of proportion.

VHTV is eventually going to die down as well.  I remember reading where there would be english speaking tenants on that site, is there any???   From reading some of the posts about it, I don't think so!!   I could have taken a free tour of the site but chose not to because I was sure that some of the people from VV and I even read that the guitar guy are on there......I'm sorry but he's a little to far out there for my taste.

Anyway,  we could talk about this all night be we need to get the forum back on topic :)

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nobody really wants to come here anymore and have a discussion Foamy, they want to post statements, the damn thread reads like a play by play of a football game. Or an open bitch session for children that don't get thier way. They could care less about staying on topic. this thread and the other Barce thread are just plain rediculous anymore. 

Yes, and if it doesn't clean up it's act I will once again consider shipping these Barc threads over to Rants and Flame Wars. People come here and see this food-fight drivel and immediately think, "Gee, I belong at RLCF. These guys are all 4chan rejects."

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yes, and if it doesn't clean up it's act I will once again consider shipping these Barc threads over to Rants and Flame Wars. People come here and see this food-fight drivel and immediately think, "Gee, I belong at RLCF. These guys are all 4chan rejects."

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

I agree completely, I will send a email to Admin to see if we can have them moved permantly to the rants and flames wars, cause that is where they belong now:angry: What a shame !!!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

EMMETT111 buddy let's go have a beer and call it a night,,,it's not worth it getting worked up over this,,,,,,,,RLC and CC are just 2 websites online,,, I know we get caught up so much sometimes we think it's all real,,,but at the end of the day it's all entertainment.drinking-red-wine.gifst-patricks-day-smiley-emoticon.gif

Some people like to bring their negativity here and try to get as many people to become as angry and miserable as they are in their own personal lives.

Irma and Stella as you have seen these last couple of days have pretty much done whatever they want whenever they want,,,,,they will continue to do whatever they want whenever they want,,,,When they leave,,,if RLC brings in new girls to the project,,,those New girls will do whatever they want Whenever they want too.

It's like a revolving door of the same people trying to make up stuff just to try and get others on this forum to be angry like them.

If they hate it so much then why are they still here after all these years?  Day after day it just keeps being repeated,,the same comments about the girls being boring,,people saying they are going to cancel their Subs,,,and others trying to get people to Cancel their Subs,,,and some going around night after night trying to insult and put others down,,because they think for themselves instead of listening to the yelling crowd.

Irma and Stella will be gone soon,,,but even when they leave,,I guarantee you nothing will change,,people are still gonna complain.barman.gif

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

EMMETT111 buddy let's go have a beer and call it a night,,,it's not worth it getting worked up over this,,,,,,,,RLC and CC are just 2 websites online,,, I know we get caught up so much sometimes we think it's all real,,,but at the end of the day it's all entertainment.drinking-red-wine.gifst-patricks-day-smiley-emoticon.gif

Some people like to bring their negativity here and try to get as many people to become as angry and miserable as they are in their own personal lives.

Irma and Stella as you have seen these last couple of days have pretty much done whatever they want whenever they want,,,,,they will continue to do whatever they want whenever they want,,,,When they leave,,,if RLC brings in new girls to the project,,,those New girls will do whatever they want Whenever they want too.

It's like a revolving door of the same people trying to make up stuff just to try and get others on this forum to be angry like them.

If they hate it so much then why are they still here after all these years?  Day after day it just keeps being repeated,,the same comments about the girls being boring,,people saying they are going to cancel their Subs,,,and others trying to get people to Cancel their Subs,,,and some going around night after night trying to insult and put others down,,because they think for themselves instead of listening to the yelling crowd.

Irma and Stella will be gone soon,,,but even when they leave,,I guarantee you nothing will change,,people are still gonna complain.barman.gif

yes you are right and its all a bunch of a waste of money and its a fake fantasy but sometimes isn't that all we need lol isn't that what playboy and the such delivered

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes you are right and its all a bunch of a waste of money and its a fake fantasy but sometimes isn't that all we need lol isn't that what playboy and the such delivered

You never see me crying about this Barcelona apt and about Irma and Stella,,because if they do something or not,,I don't care because I made sure I emptied my balls before coming here,,,,,,,,or if there are slow days like these last couple of days,,,I just pull up the old tapes of better days.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

You never see me crying about this Barcelona apt and about Irma and Stella,,because if they do something or not,,I don't care because I made sure I emptied my balls before coming here,,,,,,,,or if there are slow days like these last couple of days,,,I just pull up the old tapes of better days.:biggrin:

lol heard that brother,i go back to the lola days to realize what we could be seeing

• Upvote 1

Irma and Stella if you are reading this,,,I still love you ladies,,,,I'm not going to yell and scream at any of you just because you are not doing something to fulfill my daily quota of Fantasy needs,,,,I'm glad to see you here,,,,and I love you guys no matter what:biggrin::biggrin:

EMMETT111 you have every right to want your money's worth,,,,,,I'm getting sleepy so goodnight my friend.sleeping.gif

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

hey I can understand both sides of this its complicated we pay money to see something then feel ripped off if we don't see it but at the same time they never promisised we would  see something its so confusing