Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, eremes said:

Benfold we are talking about a time of few hours. I don't know when they went, I missed that, but you can look at my post, when I said, Irma was al,most crying. This must belonged to the "vacancies", not to the date.

Girls have cried in the apartments before. Irma was terribly, terribly sad on her last visit, because of terrorist attacks in Turkey. Danaya cried almost every day, often for stupid reasons. I still do not see how you can make the connection that she was crying because she was 'following orders.' There are a million other reasons.

And where Irma and Stella have gone is a very nice place that both of them will enjoy. It is not something they have been 'forced' to do. They will be back tomorrow or maybe the following day and they will both be very happy. And I am excited for their return - remember what happened the last time Irma spent a few days outside of the apartment - the first day back, Irma and Danaya. The next day, Irma and Jess. Irma always delivers for the viewer :heart:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Girls have cried in the apartments before. Irma was terribly, terribly sad on her last visit, because of terrorist attacks in Turkey. Danaya cried almost every day, often for stupid reasons. I still do not see how you can make the connection that she was crying because she was 'following orders.' There are a million other reasons.

And where Irma and Stella have gone is a very nice place that both of them will enjoy. It is not something they have been 'forced' to do. They will be back tomorrow or maybe the following day and they will both be very happy. And I am excited for their return - remember what happened the last time Irma spent a few days outside of the apartment - the first day back, Irma and Danaya. The next day, Irma and Jess. Irma always delivers for the viewer :heart:

Very correct.  Looking forward  to the last few days. Will be enjoyable. Belle might Evan participate. 

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Benfold, you often make hints as if you were very close to the girls.

If that is not, then I ask myself and you too, where this information is to get.
I did not find anything where the girls could go, but you write like you know.
I would also like to know. Can you give me a hint without breaking a secret? That would be nice.

OK guys! I really hope you are right, that Alex is just a guy, and there are no forces behind it. If it is so, Alex will dissapeare when Irma leaves. I have my doubts, but guess we will just have to wait and see. Irma will leave in a week or so.

I don't know what to think, but I know RLC should deffinately do something about the situation. This has gone to far. Nothing of interest ever happens in the apartments. Only thing that happens is this forced situations with Alex.

Either way he is just part of the problem. There is still a huge problem.

RLC has to do something with their recrutement process. The girls are isolated, and hardly ever interact, and when they do interact it seems forced. They need to find girls that get along, and can have fun together. RLC knew Gina would clog together with the twins. Angelina is a loner, beeing out all day. Then they put Belle in b2 to bee alone.
Are there a thought process at all? It makes me think there are no plan

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nothing of interest ever happens in the apartments.

Less than a week ago Irma and Stella shared some of the most exciting and sensual sex we have seen in Barcelona. I agree that we have seen far too much of Alex, but to say that nothing ever happens is not true!

17 minutes ago, eremes said:

Benfold, you often make hints as if you were very close to the girls.

If that is not, then I ask myself and you too, where this information is to get.
I did not find anything where the girls could go, but you write like you know.
I would also like to know. Can you give me a hint without breaking a secret? That would be nice.

Some information is provided by our friendly translators. Some comes from the social media accounts of the girls. And some info, I will not say where it comes from.

It is against the forum rules to be too specific with regards to what the girls do outside the apartment, which is why sometimes it may seem like people are withholding information to make themselves seem 'important.' It's not true. Unfortunately, the Russian speaking members on CamCaps rarely post publicly any more, because their input was extremely valuable. I cannot speak for Kitek or Snaky, but I know Yury stopped posting because he can understand the situations better than all of us, and he grew tired of reading the constant speculation about the girls which he knew to be false.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I would very much like to spend some time in the same bed as Gina and the Twins. I bet that room smells pretty good right now :biggrin:

Goodnight everyone

I don't think that bed would hold 5 of us though Ben...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2