Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:
5 hours ago, mic351 said:

Now before everybody gets on me let me start off by saying this is pure speculation.  I saw Irma go down on Dayana and come on guys, while it was exciting Irma didn't really eat the pussy.  She kissed Dayana's clit a couple times and licked the top of her box once or twice and then stopped when Dayana got a bit uncomfortable.  Personally, I think Irma's a master at this and with all the patience she displayed and foreplay, I think she's setting her up for the kill.  Unless Dayana is going home within the next couple of days this was to let her know how pleasurable this could be.  Give Irma one or two more times and she'll, for want of a better word, completely conquer Dayana. Believe me, one or two more nights with Irma and if Dayana isn't bisexual, she will be.

It was a little more than how you described it (she did more than just kiss her clit, she sucked it right up into her mouth a few times!) but you're right that it wasn't a full-on box munching. Much as I'd love it, I doubt we will see another show like that from these two. Danaya will be leaving in around a week and this was probably her big send-off. I'd love to be proven wrong though!

I wish everybody a happy and fantastic day!

No. ... The description of mic351 fits very well.  .... At least until the point were he starts to make predictions for the future. This part of his post is based most likely complet on the obvious approch of RLC with this apartments:  

... ---> TEASING --> HOPE --> SELL --> NOTHING--> TEASING --> HOPE --> SELL --- NOTHING ---> ...

Like with Karol, we will most likely see a move out before anything real would happen. Even if Danaya would get casted again, it will start from the beginning. Shy all the time, teasing, more teasing, a little bit more teasing --> Gone again. :) ... This seems to be the Barcelona pattern. 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Mic351,  I just got through reading 21 pages since the last time I logged in to CC.   I was saying to myself that it has finally happened,  Irma went down on Danaya and ate her out with no drugs/alcohol involved that I read about.  Your post is telling me that she really didn't eat the pussy.......just teased it a little bit.   Well it sounds like it was pretty exciting according to some and others haven't really said one way or another.   I'm happy for those of you that got what you wanted, but seriously.......don't blow it out of proportion so bad next time!

Way to go Irma & Danaya,  you're getting there......baby steps inside the apartment,  baby steps!!   Irma I new you liked women from your first stay but you were hesitant to do it in front of the cameras.   After tonight it shouldn't be a problem to do inside, what you do outside!!    At any rate......congrats to you and Danaya!!

I did not read all the postings but i saw a recording and it is easy to see that this was not even close to Irma "ate her out". Not even close to any sexual stimulation. 

Sure, it was nice to watch, but it is still kind of strange much people here get crazy without anything happen for real. ... It is all based on imagination and hope. Sometimes, it almost seems as if the people like it better if nothing happen at all. Like they are happy, because their imagination works better as the real world could even be.

BTW, This post would not be complete, if I forget to mention that there was never anything more in barcelona than teasing between the residents without a guy in the apartment. ... Even if this event was still fun to watch, because of Irma simply is able to bring teasing to perfection (meant very positiv), it was nothing more than teasing. 

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

It was a little more than how you described it (she did more than just kiss her clit, she sucked it right up into her mouth a few times!) but you're right that it wasn't a full-on box munching. Much as I'd love it, I doubt we will see another show like that from these two. Danaya will be leaving in around a week and this was probably her big send-off. I'd love to be proven wrong though!

Morning guys.

Just watched Irma and Danaya on replay. As enjoyable as it was, I'm with you here Ben. There can be a tendency to get carried away when it's your girl, hell I do it with Nicole as you all know, but i saw it as you did. If this was going to be a serious session, Danaya would wake up, for a start, slip her panties off, where they usually are, and open her legs...Then we might have seen something epic..

But it was very nice and I'm not complaining...:biggrin:

PS I don't think this will happen again either between these 2...:sad:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

Damned i just watch on the replay the last part of the show, and i have to say it was freaking HOT :heart: 
And like noldus said it was only monday ! :) 

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning guys.

Just watched Irma and Danaya on replay. As enjoyable as it was, I'm with you here Ben. There can be a tendency to get carried away when it's your girl, hell I do it with Nicole as you all know, but i saw it as you did. If this was going to be a serious session, Danaya would wake up, for a start, slip her panties off, where they usually are, and open her legs...Then we might have seen something epic..

But it was very nice and I'm not complaining...:biggrin:

PS I don't think this will happen again either between these 2...:sad:

Can you provide the exact time on replay.Looks like the foreplay went for over an hour.

::)

7 minutes ago, nack said:

Can you provide the exact time on replay.Looks like the foreplay went for over an hour.

::)

1:40 it's when irma pulled a bit down d's pantie ^^ and 1:43 it's when she started going down 
And btw i was wondering if we could make a thread with only the time of action for poeple with replay, because it's kinda hard to go through all the pages to find it ^^'

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

1:40 it's when irma pulled a bit down d's pantie ^^ and 1:43 it's when she started going down 
And btw i was wondering if we could make a thread with only the time of action for poeple with replay, because it's kinda hard to go through all the pages to find it ^^'

Sorry wath, you beat me to it...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

we had that in K & K awhile ago. But it was posted comments there too, so it was very difficult to follow along in two threads.

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

we had that in K & K awhile ago. But it was posted comments there too, so it was very difficult to follow along in two threads.

What i actually meant is since the replay is only for 24h, why not create a first post in that thread, that someone could edit trough the day and at the end of the 24 h period erease the times that are not on the replay anymore ( if anyone is interested by that i don't mind give it a try, since i have a lot of free time these days ^^ all my researche are in clinical try :P ). And like that anyone that want to see when something happend, just have to look at that first post :) 

ps: i'm willing to that ony for b1 & b2 & k&k since i don't watch the rest that often ^^ 

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Ah I see stuff went down or more specifically Irma. I'm very happy for you Benfold as I know this was your dream. It just goes to show that when we express the hope to see something it is always possible. Someone will always post in telling us things won't happen but we both know sometimes they do. This is a universal truth. Richard Dawkins describes it in relation to atheism saying that the atheist who says he is absolutely certain  a god doesn't exist is an idiot. Even the twins although this really would be incredibly unlikely may still do something together. Almost zero chance I know and I am no way saying I have any expectations but not impossible especially with a bit of drink inside them but for Irma and Danaya the chances may have been 1 in 10 at the worst so it was reasonable to hope. Maybe next Irma and Jess :biggrin: Would have been nice to see. Was it in NV?

• Upvote 1