Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hate to bust anyones bubble, but Irma nor Jess licked each others honey pot/pussies. It looked that way till I zoomed down to bed level inches away. Looked hot but not yet -- maybe someday!!  A lil off topic but 99% of these are taped and on a certain website -- email me if you want to know. I watched over 50 recent shows this week a day after they happened. Anything you think you missed  -- you haven't -- you jus got to look a little bit. Oh shit here comes my better half lol. Later!!!!

Share your secret please,,how did you get such an excellent zoom on your screen? blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.g Send it to me pleasekiss-and-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hate to bust anyones bubble, but Irma nor Jess licked each others honey pot/pussies. It looked that way till I zoomed down to bed level inches away. Looked hot but not yet -- maybe someday!!  A lil off topic but 99% of these are taped and on a certain website -- email me if you want to know. I watched over 50 recent shows this week a day after they happened. Anything you think you missed  -- you haven't -- you jus got to look a little bit. Oh shit here comes my better half lol. Later!!!!

ya what mike 69 said

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Amen. Not tonight.

6 hours ago, TripX said:

So am I to assume that getting the replay isn't worth getting from what happen tonight?

Depends. 6 months ago we had never seen girls go as far as Jess and Irma went tonight and people would be going crazy. Now expectations have shifted and tonight would be considered fairly mild. If I had missed it I would get Replay just for completeness, as I always ensure I have a copy of everything Irma has done, but for others it probably isn't worth it if you're expecting a big show

• Upvote 1