Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Thestarider said:

It is my hope that the powers to be running RLC realized what failure real life cam show was, and that it simply drove viewers away instead of bringing new members to RLC

Yeah I wasn't a big fan of the cam shows, but it cannot be denied that Jess has been one of the greatest tenants we've ever had!

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

It is my hope that the powers to be running RLC realized what failure real life cam show was, and that it simply drove viewers away instead of bringing new members to RLC

i dindn't mind michelle's broadcast :angel: at least they made sense she was not just waiting all day long to be dancing & faking bating xD

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yeah I wasn't a big fan of the cam shows, but it cannot be denied that Jess has been one of the greatest tenants we've ever had!

That depends on your perspective of what defines a great tenant Ben. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Don't know if she quit do does look like she's done for the rest of her time here.

Her BF knows nothing about the cam, or she lied to him.

Rus certainly knows the camshow, and therefore she can not lie to him. And has now stopped the show, until she goes on with a new name and with another provider (is "provider" correct)?

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

That depends on your perspective of what defines a great tenant Ben. 

Of course. In my opinion she is the first girl who has allowed Irma to show her full potential - Anna, Ilona and Nora all didn't want to go too far with her but Jess has been willing to go all the way. I get that some people cannot forgive her for the cam shows, but I am very grateful for everything else she has given us

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Of course. In my opinion she is the first girl who has allowed Irma to show her full potential - Anna, Ilona and Nora all didn't want to go too far with her but Jess has been willing to go all the way. I get that some people cannot forgive her for the cam shows, but I am very grateful for everything else she has given us

Ben your undying devotion to Irma is unsurpasseded by anyone on this forum, but for me after being a member to rlc for almost 5 years now, I did not join RLC and spend so many hours watching just to see the sexual encounters. I am a voyuer, a people watcher, I am intrigued by trying to understand ther tenants personalties. Unlike a lot of the newer viewers and members of this forum, I still watch Leora, Maya, and Dasha. I like to see the bubblely personalityof Nelly. the undying friendship of Kami and Kristy. One of things that I watch these days is the incredible bond the twins have to each other. I just love how close Nora and Irma really are inside of RLC and obviously outside of RLC. I found it quite intetesting to see how Belle was attached to the hip of Lola. I found that Karol exudes some of the purest forms of sexuality and sensuality I have ever seen by any tenant. I apperciate those tenants who not only have beauty, but inteligence and talent as well. Like Zoya, Anabel, Diana, the enite St.Petersburg connection is a group of very multi talented indaviduals.

So like I said, all depends on your perspective and why you watch RLC. The reason being RLC is no longer in complience of the original concept that brought me to it in the first place, I can watch VHTV and get about the same thing as what RLC has become, comercialzed sex, or mostly just pull up videos of the same thing for free, so why pay the subscription fees? I could be that it is no longer unique in my eyes either after being member for so long. 

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I still don't understand the outrage with the cam shows. Many of the tenants (couple appartments and barca appartments alike) work, which is a pretty "normal" thing to do, both for the money and the social stigma attached to being jobless in many societies. Some spend all of their days outside of the apartment, a very rare number work at the appartment (remember Ilona long and boring hours on her laptop). The more affluent girls who treat their tenure as vacations spent a lot of time outside too, shopping, clubbing and going to the beach. So at least, she is like 90% of her time at home. And her work in the appartment is at worst, not any worse than an empty room, at best, decent eye candy.

A point often discussed about Jessica cam shows is that they are a bit of a scam, with forced smiles and the like. Well, wearing a mask and doing fake smile is what I do all days at work, and god help us all, it doesn't involve showing my body at all :biggrin: It's basically a thing that every one who work in a "social" environment, with people interaction : sales, commercial work, customer support, management, team work, etc ... The valid point would be that this mask would stay during her interactions with the rest of the apartment (the "fake" accusations), but I think at this point, and especially since the arrival of Irma who helped considerably to break the ice, she has largely let loose. The "true" Jessica had time to shine, both in ugly (the petty food fights with other girls, esp. Nicole) and sexier ways (her relationship with Rus, and .... well, Irma).

Also the people who posts on forum are often a vocal, harder to please minority, with a more "purist" mindset. I am pretty sure the average silent RLC suscriber didn't mind the eye candy, especially since these shows often happened in time were nothing happens on RLC anyway because all the tenants are at work (depending on time zone). Just look at top cams and thumbnails order.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ben your undying devotion to Irma is unsurpasseded by anyone on this forum, but for me after being a member to rlc for almost 5 years now, I did not join RLC and spend so many hours watching just to see the sexual encounters. I am a voyuer, a people watcher, I am intrigued by trying to understand ther tenants personalties. Unlike a lot of the newer viewers and members of this forum, I still watch Leora, Maya, and Dasha. I like to see the bubblely personalityof Nelly. the undying friendship of Kami and Kristy. One of things that I watch these days is the incredible bond the twins have to each other. I just love how close Nora and Irma really are inside of RLC and obviously outside of RLC. I found it quite intetesting to see how Belle was attached to the hip of Lola. I found that Karol exudes some of the purest forms of sexuality and sensuality I have ever seen by any tenant. I apperciate those tenants who not only have beauty, but inteligence and talent as well. Like Zoya, Anabel, Diana, the enite St.Petersburg connection is a group of very multi talented indaviduals.

So like I said, all depends on your perspective and why you watch RLC. The reason being RLC is no longer in complience of the original concept that brought me to it in the first place, I can watch VHTV and get about the same thing as what RLC has become, comercialzed sex, or mostly just pull up videos of the same thing for free, so why pay the subscription fees? I could be that it is no longer unique in my eyes either after being member for so long. 

I get that, and I can relate it to Jess in the way that her friendship with Irma has grown and grown, it's been very enjoyable to watch. A little confused about your comments on the Twins though, as just last night you were asking them to 'Double our pleasure!' :biggrin:

I haven't been a subscriber as long as you, but for me it's not all about sex either. The moments I enjoy are when the girls are happy, one way or another. Last night Irma was watching some comedy show on her phone and giggling, and it was the most delightful thing I've seen all week! (Well, in the top 3 delightful things :angel:)

Obviously the sexual element of it is a big factor and the stakes have been raised over the last 6 months, but I'd also happily watch the girls sit, chat, cuddle and laugh. I agree with VLK's comments too that everybody has to work, and it just happens that some of Jess' work is being on cam - for me that doesn't make her any less 'real,' or any less of a worthwhile tenant when she's not in front of her laptop.

She'll be leaving fairly soon anyway and I only hope that whoever replaces her is someone that all the girls get along with, because something I'm sure you and I both agree on is that there's nothing worse than watching an apartment where the girls don't like each other and sit cooped away in their rooms all day

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Ben your undying devotion to Irma is unsurpasseded by anyone on this forum, but for me after being a member to rlc for almost 5 years now, I did not join RLC and spend so many hours watching just to see the sexual encounters. I am a voyuer, a people watcher, I am intrigued by trying to understand ther tenants personalties. [...]

I kinda of agree with you thesta i really joined rlc when the barcelona appt oppened ( before that i was on & off on rlc), i didn't subscribe to rlc before b1 because i wasn't intersted in the "routine" of the couple appt. Then once B1 opened, with the constant change of girls, i knew this would  have instersted me and i'm still subscribed to rlc now so it did ! and it does ( maybe not that much lately tho :X).

The concept of b1 / b2 / k&k are really great, girls roomates, more action ( not talking about sex ! ), more guests, more parties, more fun :) But right now poeple care more about girls licking each other pussy than girls having fun. And what i mean by that is that if the the girls does a "leasbian-ish show" they forget all the "bad". This week we had 2 nights of "lesbian-ish" show and everyone didn't say anything about the rest of the week, where girls spend almost all of their time outside or on their phone ( talking about irma & jessica here ^^'). And that's why i said that i would gladly give back those nights, because ( to me at least) doing a "lesbian-ish" show doesn't excuse for the empty appt.

With the "summer crew" there has been twoo great leasbian show, but those two show were not only what it was, the girls had multiple parties, fun evenings/afternoon to watch & so on. And that's what i'm looking for in those "roomates girls appt". Not an empty appt for a week, then once the weekend comes, girls on girls show ... to get those RLC's bonuses ... 
And of course i'm NOT against girl on girl show ! I love watching those, who doesn't :biggrin: ( but if the rest of the week is an empty appt. i don't see the point ..)

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I still don't understand the outrage with the cam shows. [...]

Completly agree with you, i don't get why poeple got mad at jessica because she was caming, personnaly i only watched it once then it was always the same, but as you said it, it is a job afterall ^^ 

• Upvote 2