Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Oldstalker and Mr.Lurker do you guys know each other lmaoo?!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

You guys have the funniest Usernames.:biggrin::biggrin:

Speaking purely personally I am a deerstalker and I am old! It IS that simple, Euromike. And no, we do not know one another. But I suspect we both have fieldcraft skills. I could put Oldsoldier - equally true, and with fewer connotations, but also less punny!

• Upvote 2

Another slow day it seems although I haven't been watching but I did check an hour ago and nobody's moved. Without Nora, the evening action is low but of course Irma and Jess come alive at night. Irma doesn't seem to need much sleep ... well more than Belle until eventually it gets to her.

21 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I really like Angelina but always with his underwear and never with heels !!!
still better than the twins as sex apple

Appeal although a sex apple good be interesting LOL Imagine what I'd say if I tried to write in Italian. Of course I have experience with Italian twins sadly not sexual ... well only slightly. I'd love to see more of Angel but of course like Michelle there's plenty on the web to see even if it is somewhat tamer.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Another slow day it seems although I haven't been watching but I did check an hour ago and nobody's moved. Without Nora, the evening action is low but of course Irma and Jess come alive at night. Irma doesn't seem to need much sleep ... well more than Belle until eventually it gets to her.

It's been like this since a while now ^^' i guess the two pussy eating night made some poeple forget :P

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Appeal although a sex apple good be interesting LOL Imagine what I'd say if I tried to write in Italian. Of course I have experience with Italian twins sadly not sexual ... well only slightly. I'd love to see more of Angel but of course like Michelle there's plenty on the web to see even if it is somewhat tamer.

I wouldn't call what I saw all that tame.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2