Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I know you make a lot of references to the Summer Club, and those were fantastic times, but don't forget they had Madam Lola to guide them. When Lola left Becca and Belle could not keep the energy levels the same, although they tried bless them! 

Maybe this Summer we will see a reuniting of some of those girls. I know I would dearly love to see Stella back, and if she brings Belle, Becca, Carolina and of course Lola there would be a lot of happy people. But for now, I personally am very happy with the current Group - we have a good mixture of girls who are extrovert (Irma, Jess and Nicole) girls who are more shy (Twins and Estelle) and girls who are somewhere in between (Angie and Danaya)

And I don't care what anyone else says, I would have Jasmin back permanently if I could :biggrin: 

It's just different styles Ben. No-one could have been more pro-active than Irma especially during her first 2 stays. In a PM today I compared Nora with Lola in terms of orgnaisation and what she bought to evening entertainment. But we have seen this time Irma more committed to nocturnal entertainment and I don't think anyone can complain about her contribution to that. I like you am happy with both groups of girls and they all deserve praise. 

However it would be remiss of me, and you would expect nothing less, to point out that Becca and Belle shared with Jasmin and even Lola couldn't force life out of her. Becca and Belle (and Belle was most certainly a follower and Becca was maybe too nice, hence her repeated efforts with Jasmin) did not have the luxury of working with Stella, Polya, Caro, Anna and indeed their own support of Lola. Now I don't for one second think Becca and Belle could have run successful parties but look what they had to work with, the drugs had gone, and B1 & B2 didn't exactly see eye to eye. Those energy levels dropped to 0 for long periods.

• Upvote 3

Just trying to catch up on replay guys cos I've been away for a coupla days, What happened to MIa, and Lia for that matter! Great pussy shots today bend overs, creaming and no shyness at all. I reckon if Mia was home alone, without Lia, she could well entertain us...:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's just different styles Ben. No-one could have been more pro-active than Irma especially during her first 2 stays. In a PM today I compared Nora with Lola in terms of orgnaisation and what she bought to evening entertainment. But we have seen this time Irma more committed to nocturnal entertainment and I don't think anyone can complain about her contribution to that. I like you am happy with both groups of girls and they all deserve praise. 

However it would be remiss of me, and you expect anything less, to point out that Becca and Belle shared with Jasmin and even Lola couldn't force life out of her. Becca and Belle (and Belle was most certainly a follower and Becca was maybe too nice, hence her repeated efforts with Jasmin) did not have the luxury of working with Stella, Polya, Caro, Anna and indeed their own support of Lola. Now I don't for one second think Becca and Belle could have run successful parties but look what they had to work with, the drugs had gone, and B1 & B2 didn't exactly see eye to eye. Those energy levels dropped to 0 for long periods.

I've always wondered why Irma doesn't become a full time manager of the Barcelona Apts? Or why she never sticks around and look after the girls like Nora,Ilona and Lola does.

Does she have a Job elsewhere or is contractually obligated to be other places too? I think that she could be a good Mother Hen and take care of all these ladies,,she gets along with everybody,,I have never seen her fight with anyone or be accused of using People's things.

The only time she gets down and sad is when it's caused by external forces,,,never by what's happening in the apts.

Lola has the Magic Water that gets these ladies to do certain things,,,,While Irma has those Magic Boobies that when rubbed against these ladies make them get horny and wild.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

People use CC as their crying and bitching headquarters,,,They bitch about no sex,,they bitch about too much sex,,They bitch about fake sex,, They bitch about maintenance,, They bitch about the ladies leaving the apt,, They bitch about people staying and doing nothing in the apt,, They bitch about not seeing Nudity,,They bitch about seeing too much Nudity.. People like me Bitch about other people constantly bitching all the time,, People bitch about the ladies bringing guys over,, People bitch about them not bringing guys over.

I think the thing is this place has a membership made up of a majority of guys over the age of 50 ,,,,so I can kinda understand why they are so miserable,,,who knows by the time I get that age,,,, If RLC still exists then I will have nothing but time on my hands to bitch too,,but most of you will be gone by then to see it happen.:biggrin::biggrin:

picture-4-e1397407345276.pngold-people-at-weddings_o_181649.jpg

I'm 60 today and I'm :biggrin:

• Upvote 3