Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

i wouldn't call that baiting, if you have seen her cam show, that's exclatly what she is doing right now minus the fake moan since she is talking on the phone xD 

I am aware of her cam "bates" but it is difficult to tell exactly what's going on from the thumbs.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

It seems Lia's hands keep drifting to her panties, and she is helpfully keeping her legs wide apart.

yes it does BB, and she is also caressing her nipple a little too

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes it does BB, and she is also caressing her nipple a little too

Noticed that and her inner thigh. She should go to bed and get on with it before the happy twin comes home ... wonder what's happening to her.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Noticed that and her inner thigh. She should go to bed and get on with it before the happy twin comes home ... wonder what's happening to her.

maybe during the UM of this afternoon, the girls have been told to up their games xD who knows :P

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

or have Irma help her:biggrin::biggrin:

who knows what mia is doing- hopefully having a good time and is safe

14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

someone needs to tell jess that she not doing her camshow so why is she doing her show bate

yes ... she is giving a cam show without cam ... very sad to see. ... I really Thought she got over this fake shows ... I was wrong. 

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am aware of her cam "bates" but it is difficult to tell exactly what's going on from the thumbs.

nothing is going on there ... it is most likely faked

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

yes ... she is giving a cam show without cam ... very sad to see. ... I really Thought she got over this fake shows ... I was wrong. 

nothing is going on there ... it is faked

For once Mr.box i can't disagree with you ! :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wondered what the point of this was after what she's done in recent weeks but i realised  she is on the phone...

she is multi taksing ^^ making money off of rlc bonuses while talking on the phone, she is pretty smart i guess ... :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, wathou said:

For once Mr.box i can't disagree with you ! :biggrin:

Was this really the first time we have the same opinion? ... Strange. ... Anyway, I am glad we have something to agree on. ...  :) ... Not easy to see the things always different than everyone else in this forum.

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wondered what the point of this was after what she's done in recent weeks but i realised  she is on the phone...

We will never know what was real and what only faked. ... Something like today is generating even more doubt (at least on my side).

• Upvote 2