Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
11 hours ago, euromike69 said:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

All of us would complain right behind you princess,,,we don't want to see his hairy ass either:sick:

how do you know he has a hairy ass- have you seen it before HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, euromike69 said:

This website gives me so many errors on a daily basis,,I just posted once and it came up 3 times,,,,, Are you guys experiencing daily errors with this website too?

Yes i constantly get error pages up and times when i cant view the PMs etc 

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

This website gives me so many errors on a daily basis,,I just posted once and it came up 3 times,,,,, Are you guys experiencing daily errors with this website too?

it happens when the server are overloading, but at least it didn't crash today :) 

All of us would complain right behind you princess,,,we don't want to see his hairy ass either:sick:

Hey Mikey, do you remember what happened last there was a fat guy in  apron in Barcelona 1 and 2 ? Maybe we should jusrt see if has a little magic water LOL

I love naked men:heart::heart:, do not think otherwise, but they need to be better put together than this fellow if he is going to be party to this party. Not to hot on facial hair either.

TMI for most?

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I'm Just going by the picture he took while in your bed last night:biggrin::biggrin:

not me- I am a lot taller than that :biggrin::biggrin:

Yes if it gets the twins to finally get loose and become more alive,,,then bring on the magic water,,,,Are all the magic water suppliers in Barcelona fat and hairy like these guys lol:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hey Mikey, do you remember what happened last there was a fat guy in  apron in Barcelona 1 and 2 ? Maybe we should jusrt see if has a little magic water LOL

bottle-gif.gif

• Upvote 1