Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

CC is VERY slow now..... :cry:

Yes.. Think the new server needs time to settle in. That is if they are staying with this server and it's not just temporary. Have to wait for the mods to check in to find out.

good morning, thanks to all those who have made a summary of yesterday evening, I believe that many comments have been lost in all the apartments there is a hole a few hours after midnight, it seemed like a fairly warm evening in all apartments, except in B2, there are still leftovers of sex as Stesha, on Nicole guy was wrong I thought the first time was something agreed with RLC but if he keeps coming means that they are very good friends, last curiosity is Kristy successful to have sex with that sort of guy?

2 hours ago, cacjc said:

Yeah same here Des but i think CC should really think about what time and when to update the servers or whatever they were doing.I'm no techno guy but i really think  New Years Eve was not a good choice of day to do it,who ever makes these decisions just think about it a little more than you did this time.

The Server run out of disk space. That's why the system shut down.  It something that happened unexpectedly. Admin had to purchase a New Hosting Account with 4 times the space we currently had then things had to be changed over.  It's just unfortunate that it happened New Years Eve.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Server run out of disk space. That's why the system shut down.  It something that happened unexpectedly. Admin had to purchase a New Hosting Account with 4 times the space we currently had then things had to be changed over.  It's just unfortunate that it happened New Years Eve.

Thanks for the info, StnCld
Lets hope the indexing soon is finish

• Upvote 2