Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

It would have been nice if he brought both the twins the same toy, and then they could play together...

I thought that was a bid weird ... maybe he expected them to share but then t'other one got the bra. Two toys for two twins bating side by side as I imagine all close sisters do :dodgy::biggrin:

8. Pink is Jess's favourite colour. Well I've got something pink for her :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah right ROFL They're in Barcelona doing this shit for a living, they're bound to be innocent ROFL again

you bet BB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- I know what your saying- I was being sarcastic (which I don't so often)

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

How long can they keep doing the same thing over and over again? Also, how does a man get worked over by these ladies, twins no less, and not even tinest buldge appear in his shorts? Sorry to be a downer, but this is frustrating to watch.

Haha, not even a tiny bulge? Thats a damn shame. lol, i saw the beginning of this ,he was moving around with no shirt and i guess it was Jessicas thing she wears in the kitchen. Did he put his shirt back on, that belly was hangin down over itself. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

A few things we learnt from tonight:

1. And this is for Nora, Lola and a few others candle do not have to be lit nor even lights dimmed to produce a sexy atmosphere. We had a glorious ahow from Irma especially which was beautifully lit.

2. If this was meant to entice free cammers I doubt if it worked because only the hardened few would have put up with those feeds for 1 minute. It was a bit of a disgrace

3. Twins will show their pussy ... and in front of a man, which for instance Belle never did.

4. You absolutely would want a lap dance from Irma and Jess

5. Despite drinking spirits and wine for an entire evening, Irma still tidied up. Remember the state the party girls left the place in for about a week after Belle's party?

And finally.

6. It doesn't matter what you look like, these girls will give you a very good time.

and finally although I didn't see this:

7. Irma can do the naked sexy dancing like Belle, maybe not for 90 minutes but certainly in short snatches - ah, snatches 

I only mentioned Belle 3 times in that lot - anyone would thing I was obsessed with the uber pixie.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Whoever that guy was, he must be a eunuch. It's the only thing that makes sense. 

that old dude can not use his dick to fuck those w---- in front of cams, 

whilst some of CCers can use their keyboards fuck  these girls in front of displayers anytime.

SAD!:dodgy:

• Upvote 2