Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, wathou said:

There is no new translation from kitek about b1 nor b2 ... Are you mentionning the old one where karol said her friend wanted her to leave her bf to go live together or something ?

yes. I wonder was this Karol Dana conversation inside B1?  I guess in order to capture it, Dana did not to go back to B2 yet.

@RParker_88 Clearly you don't have siblings.  RLC is never going to rip apart family members for 'Your' delusional viewing pleasure.

Some twins are individual in personality others are symbiotic and don't do well apart from each other over long periods of time.

If you had taken a moment to think before posting you would clearly see which category Mia & Lia fall into.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, wathou said:

alex is about to leave btw @Benfold you were right, i feel almost sorry for this dude T_T

I had to have an early night last night because I have a busy week at work, but I KNEW that Alex would not get any action, because he is a genuine friend of Irma! Like I said, when Irma was talking to her mother the other day she mentioned him, he is a family friend.

He didn't pay to be there last night, he's not rich (very few photographers are) and he doesn't have a big cock. He just happens to be a friend of Irma, and when you have friends like that you find yourself in some pretty interesting situations! 

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I had to have an early night last night because I have a busy week at work, but I KNEW that Alex would not get any action, because he is a genuine friend of Irma! Like I said, when Irma was talking to her mother the other day she mentioned him, he is a family friend.

He didn't pay to be there last night, he's not rich (very few photographers are) and he doesn't have a big cock. He just happens to be a friend of Irma, and when you have friends like that you find yourself in some pretty interesting situations! 

don't know if i would call him "friend"  but irma's pet sounds about right :biggrin: