Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

I had to have an early night last night because I have a busy week at work, but I KNEW that Alex would not get any action, because he is a genuine friend of Irma! Like I said, when Irma was talking to her mother the other day she mentioned him, he is a family friend.

Well if you're constantly trying to touch your family's friends tits and pussy, you could be right...:huh:

when I see what is happening with these doddering old dad and girls of B1 and B2 is strange I have this image that now the "grandfathers" to satisfy their sexual perversities not offer pacifiers but toys these girls supposedly models

I'm curious to see the reaction of people around Rus when he will present them when Jessica and he will tell them "no, no it's not my daughter but my mistress " :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, adlg499 said:

Well if you're constantly trying to touch your family's friends tits and pussy, you could be right...:huh:

As he was leaving last night, it appeared that IRMA gave him a quick hand Job in the hidden area near the exit  -  Irma spent a little time with him alone and then then came out of the hidden area with a handful of something ;  she went into  the down stairs bathroom and left the door open so that we could see she washed that stuff ( ?? ) off her hand ; then she grabbed a hand towel , wiped her hands and took the towel back with her to the hidden exit area ; supposedly to allow him to clean up .  Could have been all planned to look like that, because as many have said before.........we will never see IRMA do anything with a man - even one she and her family know !   ( Just my opinion of what went down ) .

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, wathou said:

who was melissa again ^^' ? the one that was with lima & jess in the appt ? 

Yes, I thought she was a very classy lady. Great body which she tended to only show when home alone. She was the one who always wore a man's shirt, generally unbuttoned and braless. She came to Barca to work though and was often out, and always very smartly dressed. It looks like RLC cut her stay short because she wasn't in the house much. But as well as being very attractive and classy, she was very genuine and friendly...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2