Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Entering an old participant, regardless of whether we like it or not, is to return to eat the same dish ... we know what this girl is capable of, but the capacity for surprise is limited.
See more masturbations of her without savannah? We've seen it, she with boys? We have already seen it. She playing with girls We've already seen it ... so what's in it for her? In my modest opinion, nothing.
Does this show that RLC is running out of arguments?
If you're not ... it's what it looks like.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Don't you remember Stella ordering Drug after beardo left. Stella and Anna went down stairs and got them and don't you remember Stella was the one trying to keep Caroline Lola and Belle cover up on that night they had sex together And remember she stay on the phone a lot and smoke a lot

Not true, stella wanted to take off the cover, ... Just rewatch the first minutes ... And it has been translated that she told the girls not to stay undercover ....

Damn we are talking drugs & conspiracy theory look who comes running, Bonnie&Blue ... 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Here we go ! Thinking things are real again. Nothing going to happen in these apartments that RLC doesn't know about. We don't even know if it's the same Stella?

Unusual to have different girl with same name. But we have Mia now I suppose. I'm not disputing the drug/orgy thing Teddy. But she was a mess the 2 days after whereas the other girls were fine. She kept using as far as I could see cos she was hooked up with an arsehole...She was wasted...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Don't you remember Stella ordering Drug after beardo left. Stella and Anna went down stairs and got them and don't you remember Stella was the one trying to keep Caroline Lola and Belle cover up on that night they had sex together And remember she stay on the phone a lot and smoke a lot

B & B- stella bought, and broght coke into the apt, and also made happy juice- she was involved with it

1 minute ago, horseshoejerry said:

Puedo estar equivocado, pero no estaba Beardo y las drogas traído en más de Lola de Stella? Stella me impresionó como más de un seguidor.

The drugs were introduced into the house, with the knowledge of the girls, and although I admire her, Lola was also responsible. I will not say that RLC was aware of that fact, but I am almost convinced that RLC was also informed, otherwise, not only would the departure of Stella and his friend have been much faster. But the girls would not come in again.
The only thing that means, that as of today, the police will be on top of what you see in images on the web ... is that smart?
From a commercial point of view, it seems to me a real delay, to put the focus of the police on your business.

6 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

damn, so positive we are today  :cry:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Not true, stella wanted to take off the cover, ... Just rewatch the first minutes ... And it has been translated that she told the girls not to stay undercover ....

Damn we are talking drugs & conspiracy theory look who comes running, Bonnie&Blue ... 

Sorry it was Lola that try the keep the cover off and i guess you never saw the drugs. Will i have ever thing recorded. Don't worry i droping this conversation. ENJOY

Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

Sorry it was Lola that try the keep the cover off and i guess you never saw the drugs. Will i have ever thing recorded. Don't worry i droping this conversation. ENJOY

i never saw the drugs, then send me some proof ... since you keep every record just look at the beginning of the "show" stella was pulling the cover down then lola put it back on then stella went outside .... i just rewatche it ... 

If this is the same Stella I wasn't a fan of her. If it is then good for the fans. I'll give her a chance as I did with Ilona. I'll wait till we know before making any other opinion.

I can see that some are already expecting drugs and orgies.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1