Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Every bit of it was planned.  It's always planned before hand as to what goes on in these (Barca) apartments.  Anybody that feels differently just doesn't have a clue.  It's like a lunch special.....there is always something planned depending on the day it is!!

It's not that we don't have a clue. We just don't care.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It's not that we don't have a clue. We just don't care.

That's obvious, and by not caring RLC will continue to not care.  If you like it the way it is and are totally happy with it and have never thought to yourself......why am I paying for this shit, then I'm happy for you.   I myself have had enough of their bullshit and because I care, I will not continue to pay what I feel is to high a monthly rate in the first place.  Now they have this replay feature that cost those that are premium members, even more money if they want to use it.  I say fuck those greedy bastards, I'm done.  The cost for the replay function was the straw that broke the camels back for me.   You keep supporting them and not caring Des, I choose not too!!

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Nope. They did 24 hours free a few days ago

actually they gave 3 days free for current membership. I also got another free day when i complained that the 24 hour flashback reverted to the last moment of playback a couple days back

The thing that never ceases to amaze me is that the most miserable people on this forum are at their most miserable on the best days. Something big happens and elation slowly devolves into a smouldering pile of rubble. Like we needed to pay back for the good we just experienced. 

• Upvote 3