Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

52 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Alright I get your perspective but if you want more than this you'll be pissed like 363 days a year. It sounds like you realize that too so why put yourself through it? Not being confrontational just honestly curious what makes it worth it for you.

That question has been asked a number of times and they never answer it. They just keep making the same complaints over and over and they keep right on watching and paying their money.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That question has been asked a number of times and they never answer it. They just keep making the same complaints over and over and they keep right on watching and paying their money.

That question was directed at me and I gave a very detailed answer explaining myself.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's not worth it. There are no apartments in RLC worth the price tag. That being said, I'm not fundamentally unhappy with what goes on in these apartments. I'm merely just not impressed with it either. Back in the day RLC used to be about legitimate couples and CC was more analyzing couples and relationship dynamics. That is what I liked and miss. I used to hate these apartments, B1 and B2, because they're nothing but just pandering to the T&A crowd. From a business standpoint, it makes sense. As a voyeur more into couples, it's just uninspiring. But over the months, I've come to appreciate (for lack of a better word) these apartments for 3 reasons: they are different from the rest of apartments, I'm generally not happy with any of the more recent couples, and the Barcelona threads are where most of the activity takes place so every so often I like to participate. Not too often however as I tend to disagree with over 90% of what's being said and people tend to take these girls WAAAY too seriously.

Well why didn't you say that in the first place. I may not agree with all of it but put that way I can understand what your point of view is.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

A lot more than twice. She fucked him three times in one night and a few more times after that. I have the videos to prove it.

I figured there was more. My hours don't let me catch a lot.

LMAO Harley they bring new ones they socks I couldn't wait  to see them go ,at list we know Irma is fun to watch they bring 4-6 new girls I forgot there names even ,they were good for nothing 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

LMAO Harley they bring new ones they socks I couldn't wait  to see them go ,at list we know Irma is fun to watch they bring 4-6 new girls I forgot there names even ,they were good for nothing 

It isn't all about the nudity Nick.  The old girls (girls that have been here once before) to me are nothing to look forward too!!  At least with new girls, wether you like them or not, they are ones that hold my attention and make me look forward to seeing how they evolve with their day to day lives.   Just like tonight, I didn't stay tuned in to Barca 1 once I seen another guy in the apartment.  I went to watch Danaya & Karol and when I seen that that was going to be a painting scene again, I closed RLC and went out to eat with the family and then played some virtual reality games on my brother-in-laws computer.  My time is almost up with RLC and I've found myself away from it much more these days.  Bring in fresh talent or shut the site down in my opinion!

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's not worth it. There are no apartments in RLC worth the price tag. That being said, I'm not fundamentally unhappy with what goes on in these apartments. I'm merely just not impressed with it either. Back in the day RLC used to be about legitimate couples and CC was more analyzing couples and relationship dynamics. That is what I liked and miss. I used to hate these apartments, B1 and B2, because they're nothing but just pandering to the T&A crowd. From a business standpoint, it makes sense. As a voyeur more into couples, it's just uninspiring. But over the months, I've come to appreciate (for lack of a better word) these apartments for 3 reasons: they are different from the rest of apartments, I'm generally not happy with any of the more recent couples, and the Barcelona threads are where most of the activity takes place so every so often I like to participate. Not too often however as I tend to disagree with over 90% of what's being said and people tend to take these girls WAAAY too seriously.

I can't understand one thing if any one want's to see real legitimate couples  then you visit your friends home go walk down the shopping center save yourself some $$ I like to see B1-B2 and KK that's the only reason I am in RLC I use to complain  there is not nudity  I Use to call RL Monastery I think now I hope we see more girls flirting each other now that's to me RLC:biggrin::heart:

33 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

A lot more than twice. She fucked him three times in one night and a few more times after that. I have the videos to prove it.

Well !! I am unlucky then.I joined RLC 3 days ago.

:confused:

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It isn't all about the nudity Nick.  The old girls (girls that have been here once before) to me are nothing to look forward too!!  At least with new girls, wether you like them or not, they are ones that hold my attention and make me look forward to seeing how they evolve with their day to day lives.   Just like tonight, I didn't stay tuned in to Barca 1 once I seen another guy in the apartment.  I went to watch Danaya & Karol and when I seen that that was going to be a painting scene again, I closed RLC and went out to eat with the family and then played some virtual reality games on my brother-in-laws computer.  My time is almost up with RLC and I've found myself away from it much more these days.  Bring in fresh talent or shut the site down in my opinion!

I know I didn't like the guy lol piss me of last 3 days he is hanging around I think he is some kined of promoter  or he is managing the girls , only  rezone I watch roc watch girls only  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hope85 said:

SvYn.gif

- - - RECUERDOS - - -

Hope, that may be a memory to you, but I've never seen that
session before. Might you have some more? I won't ask how
you got that from the bedroom (w/o a membership). ::)

Anyone have any video of this session, and/or similar ones?

Thanks to one and all.

• Upvote 2