Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes the first 3 things you mentioned were real but nothing else.
Now even when Becca and Megan started it was out of an artificial situation. What I mean is that none of the planned evenings are real, the Twins dancing in the afternoon, Kami and Kristy stroking each other on the couch day after day, Jess's exercising naked.

Feelings are real, the male/female fucks have been real but what happened with Rus, Jes and Irma was light years from reality. Belle got genuinely excited but at home I don't think she quite dances like that naked in front of friends.

And the difference with The Goddess is this is just what she wants to do. So she would not do what she does without the cameras but then she genuinely wants the cameras there ... same with Nelly and you know Masha is a nymphomaniac so she loves the fact that she can fuck or bate without the encumbrance of a real job.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes the first 3 things you mentioned were real but nothing else.
Now even when Becca and Megan started it was out of an artificial situation. What I mean is that none of the planned evenings are real, the Twins dancing in the afternoon, Kami and Kristy stroking each other on the couch day after day, Jess's exercising naked.

Feelings are real, the male/female fucks have been real but what happened with Rus, Jes and Irma was light years from reality. Belle got genuinely excited but at home I don't think she quite dances like that naked in front of friends.

I just find this tonight, not just staged, planned or whatever, but surreal...:confused:

Yes, the other twins and Stella are going along with it but I wonder what they said on the balcony. I see it as almost an intrusion on the othe girls. I bet the twins didn't say today 'I hope Irma invites Alex round tonight so we can paint him naked on our bed' They had no choice in the matter....

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just find this tonight, not just staged, planned or whatever, but surreal...:confused:

Yes, the other twins and Stella are going along with it but I wonder what they said on the balcony. I see it as almost an intrusion on the othe girls. I bet the twins didn't say today 'I hope Irma invites Alex round tonight so we can paint him naked on our bed' They had no choice in the matter....

Hey I bet Nicole wouldn't do it.

• Upvote 1