Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

28 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i am really worried about Michelle...look at her room...its 5 pm and it looks like midnight....totally shut...no interaction, no sunlight...she was way better when she was in the smaller room....and i may have missed out the comments but i dont know why she was crying on thursday night....

Wrong thread but i think she has been unwell last few days

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That was a great morning!!!   Thanks for all you do Hope!!!

Now you see why I like all girls apartment I don't like to see men and woman having sex I watch Leora when Paul is not home and Zoya when they all alone  :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well you can't exactly observe a couple in their natural habitat without being seen if you want to just look at people in shopping centers now can you?

there is 12 apartments are real cupels and they having real life LOL I like only girls apartment and yes I like to see girls flirting with each other 

more is better to me you have 12 Apartments to choose I have only 3 apartments to choose and I like normal girls flirting  

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, denizenkane said:

? you obviously don't read much from me, not afraid to say when I don't agree with something, to a fault sometimes. Just ask Benfold about Jasmin. Lol I nearly pestered the poor guy to death because I didn't agree with him. It's just not worth it there are too manny vastly different people with vastly different tastes. There is no denying when a event garners attention though whether you and I enjoyed it or not.

As for the Irma question, yes of course. I've always enjoyed Irma but yeah it's fun to break new ground, for me anyway and no I've never had an issue with guys coming around. 

Still waiting on the edge of my seat for your next beard trim update though ?. 

I could tell you some stories about the beard trimming lol.

When there is a ton of pages to catch up on, then I don't read them,  I just click on the "mark read" button.  I have read a lot from you Dnz.....may I call you Dnz for short?   I have read a lot from you and I know your posts but to be enamored by Irma for the third time, you must really love her.   I know everybody's tastes are different, I just wish people that always complain about the complainers, knew that as well.   There is no difference in reading positive posts by those types of people that repeat themselves over and over again, Vs. reading posts by the people that give praise and complain both.  The complainers have a right to complain, just as the "pedestal" guys have the right to blow smoke......if you catch my drift!!

I could make this a long post but I'm a little shaky at the moment.  Have a good one.

• Upvote 2

Hace 7 minutos, Nick dijo:

heno hijo de 12 apartamentos copelas reales Y Que habiendo vida real, LOL me gusta Solamente niñas apartamento Y Si Me gustaria ver un muchachas Que ligan Entre sí 

Más Es Mejor Para Mí Que Tiene 12 apartamentos para Elegir Sólo tengo 3 apartamentos para Elegir y me gusta chicas Normales Que ligan  

But it seems that our tastes are a sin for people.
Here the girls have to fuck themselves or if with boys.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, F219 said:

Agree.

Sometimes I wish (I don't want to see) there was a gay house just to piss the people on here off.  Maybe a TS and a girl.

ROTFLMAO.  I'm sorry, but the people on here are so divided on this.

rolling.gif

• Upvote 2