Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think Vh has a lot of potential ( great PR team), BUT right now the quality camera are not that great, and at least for me big b/g orgies are not my thing ^^' it gets quickly boring like watching a couple apt at rlc :X If vh upgrade their cams and go for the roomate girls kinda apt ( like k&k, b1 & b2) i think rlc should become worry but right now i don't think they are fearing Vh ^^'

There are also residents who are quite different from those in RLC. RLC has in B1 + B2 these model types, which would only love themselves and their beauty and without mirror would die. With VH-TV is more the type "girl next door" to find.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

There are also residents who are quite different from those in RLC. RLC has in B1 + B2 these model types, which would only love themselves and their beauty and without mirror would die. With VH-TV is more the type "girl next door" to find.

i'm sorry but my defenition of "girl next door" is not the same as you i guess because when i saw pics of those "girl next door" shoving double ended dildo in their ass, masturbating with dildo in front of the tv with 1-2 poeple around them, Having sex with 3 to 6 poeple ... LMAO

12 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

lol, that community must be special  :biggrin: