Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

The real life girls of RLC have no openess because they have no real life while they are here. In real life you do not have cams to see your openess. So in RLC there is no real life until they have some openess. Does that cover the real life and openess in RLC? :biggrin::angel:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HEADERJAN2016.pngin-real-life-1.jpgf4a0f2faebd51ead7a521079791ec9d6.jpgIn_Real_Life_Official_Logo.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

The real life girls of RLC have no openess because they have no real life while they are here. In real life you do not have cams to see your openess. So in RLC there is no real life until they have some openess. Does that cover the real life and openess in RLC? :biggrin::angel:

:confused:

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Still do not understand what you are trying to say. Could you just say what you mean.

Perhaps the others understand. Let it be explained by someone who understands it.
I'm not Shakespeare and the Google translator is not always accurate.

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

He must be related to Box.:biggrin:

I believe I know what he means and we do not talk about the girls in that form. Now who is going to jump on my ass for sticking up for the girls? anybody

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67

I see Irma snuck in- I looked about 6 min ago and she was not there

so the time is 00:06-00:10