Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Trivia question: who was the first candlelight bath in Barcelona 1 and who took the bath ?

Nora & Milana ????

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I always thought that Irma was a  "woman only "  type.............................but after the way she teased that poor guy in the kitchen yesterday with one tit hanging out, I think maybe she is a switch hitter !

Irma's sexuality is of constant debate on here. I think she might be bi but if I had to go for one or the other maybe just hetero. One day, soon I hope, we might find out but playing with other girls in the Barcelona flat where she knows what the viewers might enjoy is no proof of anything.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Irma's sexuality is of constant debate on here. I think she might be bi but if I had to go for one or the other maybe just hetero. One day, soon I hope, we might find out but playing with other girls in the Barcelona flat where she knows what the viewers might enjoy is no proof of anything.

I think she loves anyone that likes to play with her treasures - 2 big ones that look succulent !

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

What's the prize Thes. Can the winner just post everything on the same thread....:dodgy:

of course not, then I will have go back move it to the proper thread. Just curious as to how many remember, So what is Milana most famous for ???

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

ok- this is what Iremember, and someone correct me if I am wrong

on her first visit- she told  ???? that she has had been with women, but prefers men, on her second visit she told ???? (polya- maybe), that she does not eat pussy, and held up 2 fingers in a V, and stuck out her tongue, and said no, no, no- I won't so that.

so you all come to your own conclusions- ok ??????

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We want her to keep us guessing. That's the intrigue...:dodgy:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

of course not, then I will have go back move it to the proper thread. Just curious as to how many remember, So what is Milana most famous for ???

flipping a bird at the camera on very drunken night