Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, Skookum said:

That isn't helping now. I'll watch Stella's butt and be a happy man.:biggrin:

She has pretty much been in the same position for a long time now,,,,,this time of day is usually slow,,,and then the alarm goes off and the party begins.

And then CC usually comes alive too.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Have we ever considered that Alex is Irma's boyfriend? And Irma wants to conceal this? Because of his small Penis, his age, or not to disappoint her "fans" or something like that?

i never saw them kissed, or any sign of "love" between expect the fingerbanging. He is defently not her bf 
And it was translated that irma talk badly about him to the other girls ( laughing because of his micro penis, him doing whatever she said, ....) 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

¿Alguna vez hemos considerado que Alex es el novio de Irma? E Irma quiere esconder esto? Debido a su pequeño pene, su edad, o no decepcionar a sus "fans" o algo por el estilo?

We do not know if Irma has a stable partner. Or at least I have not read it to anyone. What we do know is that she has a sugar potato in Turkey with which she stays when she leaves Barcelona. You just have to rummage through the newspaper library

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

If Irma wants to conceal their relationship, she will not kiss him!

ho yhea but bad talking him to the other girls & getting fingerbanged/licked help conceal the relationship LMAO