Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The conversation about Irma's sexuality on her second visit revolved around a conversation she had with Ilona after a night out. A mutual friend (female) was dancing with them, Irma assumed she was just having fun and reciprocated, dancing and flirting with the girl. Irma did not realise that the girl was actually a lesbian, and the girl started kissing Irma. She was shocked, and pulled away.

Ilona and Irma were recalling this, and Ilona said to Irma "You don't like it?" (Lesbian sex.) Irma said she did not want it, but it was not clear whether she just did not want it with this girl, or with any girl.

My own opinion is that Irma is pretty straight outside the apartment, but would be more than happy to put on a lesbian show on RLC, with the right girl, under the right conditions

Thanks Ben. Yes I remember that now. I agree with you so wonder what the right conditions would be....:dodgy:

50 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I think she loves anyone that likes to play with her treasures - 2 big ones that look succulent !

That is certainly true. She is rightly proud of them. Look I have seen a girl come on Big Brother, a beauty queen no less, and let both sexes play with her tits because she was rightly proud of her surgeon's work - I can confirm they were 100% awesome - but I have absolutely no evidence despite her doing softcore naked videos and photoshoots with girls that she is anything other than heterosexual.

To date Irma has done no more than play up to a point. If she shags on camera with a man or talks about it then we'll know one part of the equation but she would have to have proper sex with a girl without being too pissed to convince me as every single time something has got interesting with her it has stopped.

I would say that Becca genuinely liked girls and was probably at least bi and I think Lola was but as for the rest I think they are prepared to put on shows with other girls but would they have a full on sexual relationship with one? I am really not sure. I think we have seen enough of Masha to think she is probably bi, although she's so horny she probably doesn't care who or what (I'm referring to inanimate objects of course) she has sex with. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The conversation about Irma's sexuality on her second visit revolved around a conversation she had with Ilona after a night out. A mutual friend (female) was dancing with them, Irma assumed she was just having fun and reciprocated, dancing and flirting with the girl. Irma did not realise that the girl was actually a lesbian, and the girl started kissing Irma. She was shocked, and pulled away.

Ilona and Irma were recalling this, and Ilona said to Irma "You don't like it?" (Lesbian sex.) Irma said she did not want it, but it was not clear whether she just did not want it with this girl, or with any girl.

My own opinion is that Irma is pretty straight outside the apartment, but would be more than happy to put on a lesbian show on RLC, with the right girl, under the right conditions

Exactly.

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes- I think 2-4 days later ???????

Mind Nicole has looked at the cam many times, especially in the early days, but didn't give them the finger :biggrin:

I think that's what started my obsession liking for her....:dodgy:

She was acting normal..:blush: