Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

WHY DO YOU NEED TO MAKE THE SAME EXACT COMMENT EVERY DAY,,,GEEZ DUDE GIVE IT A FUCKING REST ALREADY..

Someone ask me about the definition of "REAL LIFE".

I just gave him an answer. ... This is very normal for a forum and i will not change this, because you (or others) do not like my opinion. .... There is no reason just to allow the opinion of the majority to be discussed.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I just gave him an answer. ... This is very normal for a forum and i will not change this, because you (or others) do not like my opinion. .... There is no reason just to allow the opinion of the majority to be discussed.

Mr Box maybe you soon understand, we will keep going with your Real Life, every day, every week..

How you feel now, as we have had it for a while 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Mr Box maybe you soon understand, we will keep going with your Real Life, every day, every week..

How you feel now, as we have had it for a while 

Nobody need to answer to post about this topic if he do not like. This is a free world. ... but ... I will not stop to post my opinion just because the majority do not like it. 

Especially not when I'm offended.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Nobody need to answer to post about this topic if he do not like. This is a free world. ... but ... I will not stop to post my opinion just because the majority do not like it. 

looked up the definition for redundant it said see redundant lol,stole that from robin williams

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, MrBox said:

WHAT OPINION,,,,,YOU ARE NOT MAKING AN OPINION BOX,,,ARE YOU LIKE SLOW?

ARE YOU ON MEDICATION OR SOMETHING?

DO YOU HAVE ALZHEIMER'S ? <<< CLICK HERE.

Can you not remember what you posted seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years before?

If something is repeated on a daily routine,,it is no longer an opinion,,so stop hiding behind that word,,,you are just being a nuisance and a forum troll.

You are still not getting it through your thick box head,,,we already heard your opinion,,give us something different than talking about the exact same shit.

Say something new and fresh or are you gonna make me right when I say that you have a very limited vocabulary and apart from talking about real life, you have absolutely nothing else to say.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

looked up the definition for redundant it said see redundant lol,stole that from robin williams

how many times someone posted in this forum how nice this girls are look ... or equal 

... this is also redundant and not needed at all, because we all know that they look very nice.  :)

Recurrence is no reason not to posts to current topics or answer to questions raised by others. ... I stoped the discussion already until Thestrider ask me about the definition of "REAL LIFE". I gave him my answer. This is very normal and i will not stop doing so just because the majority thinks differently.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Especially not when I'm offended.

:arrow:TAKE YOUR FAKE ASS OVER HERE AND STAY THERE CHATTERBOX:arrow:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

:arrow:TAKE YOUR FAKE ASS OVER HERE AND STAY THERE CHATTERBOX:arrow:

Just add me to your ignore list and stop to insult me. ... This is just a forum. ... No reason to make it personal. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Just add me to your ignore list and stop to insult me. ... This is just a forum. ... No reason to make it personal. 

I was saving this for a special occasion, but I thought you could use it to ship yourself out of here in your box

Image result for $5 postage stamps

• Upvote 4