Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

BB is the man to talk to on the subject of Pixies. He has a degree in Pixieology...:biggrin:

I defer to sulzer and DES on the subject, but they must be short and have a naughty glint in their eye. Jasmin certainly had the glint and Belle was naughty anyway, but Megan's coy look probably hid much and Jess well sometimes I wondered whether I got her and the elf Nicole the wrong way around although I think in the end Nicole was just too powerful to be a pixie and Jess was definitely the right size. I think maybe Ilona was an elf, a bit taller and though she shared a few personality traits with Belle, she was a much stronger woman and could easily be a leader which the 4 pixies could never be - well maybe Jasmine but like I said she really did have that magical glint.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, jasonwils123 said:

Could someone post me a link to this jasmin everyone always goes on about, cant seem to find a picture

The problem was she was so rarely on free cam. Normally I would have posted some pics but during her entire visit I was on Premium so I just don't want to take the risk - her entire visit coincided with My Belle:heart:'s which was bad news for me. She was a beautiful distraction but I won't go over why I had a problem with her as it's been discussed many times before must recently in the current Barcelona poll. Best tits ever on RLC in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

We're are totally off topic here guys so where do we post this music stuff...:confused:

Visit the Old Dudes "Juke Box." That forum was created to share cultural stuff that isn't necessarily related to the T&A in the other forums. https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/33-the-old-dudes-board/

Just act mature and civilized (or be a female) and the bouncer will let you in the door.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Visit the Old Dudes "Juke Box." That forum was created to share cultural stuff that isn't necessarily related to the T&A in the other forums. https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/33-the-old-dudes-board/

Just act mature and civilized (or be a female) and the bouncer will let you in the door.

I'm always mature and civilised...:dodgy: