Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Probably. Ilona, Irma, Anna as the best 3. Previous best 4: Anna, Belle, Polya and Stella - yes I know there was Irma, Ilona, Polya and Stella but let's face it the first group did more especially as Polya and Stella became more comfortable.

There are in the apartment for less than a week. We still do not know what will happen. ... :)

Anyway, I liked all the people you mentioned. 

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He's obviously scored cos she's the most beautiful girl on earth, well apart from my wife, and it's pretty close :dodgy:

And he plays rock music. If she's a rock chic then it can't get any better than that for me...

So she's scored big style too

Nicole is definitivly not a rock chick. Never heard her play anything close to rock

He's excellent. Metallica now! It's hard to play rock music with a Les Paul this quiet. He needs to play here when there's just the 2 of them and crank it up! She loves him by the way. You can tell....Well I think so anyway ::)

She is a rock chic otherwise he wouldn't be playing this stuff and she loves it!

This could be my best night ever on here. This is all my spotify playlist he's doing :biggrin:

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

He is doing well to concentrate id just want to ravish Nicole :biggrin:

When I reach the BeR there's only one thing on my mind and given she's already in the mood. why delay. Play something sweet afterwards then she'll really appreciate it.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

He's excellent. Metallica now! It's hard to play rock music with a Les Paul this quiet. He needs to play here when there's just the 2 of them and crank it up! She loves him by the way. You can tell....Well I think so anyway ::)

She is a rock chic otherwise he wouldn't be playing this stuff and she loves it!

This could be my best night ever on here. This is all my spotify playlist he's doing :biggrin:

She is well into him no doubt you can tell by the way she pays attention constantly 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not that hard to play quiet, just turn the volume down.

And shes polite, not a rock chick. Don't saying she's hating that music, but not what she listen to on a normal basis.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Nicole is good looking but I just don't have any interest in watching the BF and her. And I can see you guys are going to go nuts. So I'll back out and leave you to it.:cool:

Well I'd rather she played with Jess or herself but this is the next best thing.

2 hours ago, cacjc said:

One day someone will start a fire either a bit too drunk or something like that.I know these 2 are not drunk but i think something will happen one day.

Stella's hair caught fire back in October by not paying attention to the surroundings where candles are placed.