Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

More from Yury
The 15 minutes hug in Irmas room this afternoon:

Girls quarreled again and said to each other a lot of offensive words. The reason for the quarrel is not clear from the conversation. They were at the club with some guys.. Then they went to another club (Irma says that there were only grandmothers and grandfathers). (For Irma, they are people about 50 years old). Irma said that it was better to stay in the first club with the guys. Irma also says that this quarrel was an exact copy of the previous quarrel.
Information that is not related to the quarrel:
Irma did not drink (as I understand, she drinks very rarely.)
Twins also do not drink (Irma said that one of the twins only tasted the wine (wet her lips)).
Irma someone called Bambi (apparently Bella).
Irma and Stella continue to call each other "Пися" (pisya) (pussy). That's funny.

By the way: Irma mentions Alberto in a conversation. She says that Alberto told her that he liked Stella. If I understood her correctly, then Alberto is currently in Canada.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

More from Yury
The 15 minutes hug in Irmas room this afternoon:

Girls quarreled again and said to each other a lot of offensive words. The reason for the quarrel is not clear from the conversation. They were at the club with some guys.. Then they went to another club (Irma says that there were only grandmothers and grandfathers). (For Irma, they are people about 50 years old). Irma said that it was better to stay in the first club with the guys. Irma also says that this quarrel was an exact copy of the previous quarrel.
Information that is not related to the quarrel:
Irma did not drink (as I understand, she drinks very rarely.)
Twins also do not drink (Irma said that one of the twins only tasted the wine (wet his lips)).
Irma someone called Bambi (apparently Bella).
Irma and Stella continue to call each other "Пися" (pisya) (pussy). That's funny.

By the way: Irma mentions Alberto in a conversation. She says that Alberto told her that he liked Stella. If I understood her correctly, then Alberto is currently in Canada.

Thanks Noldus and Yury but what "club" is for the over 50s (... I wouldn't want to go to one and I'm over 50)? An old swingers' club LOL :biggrin:

If the Twins do not drink I am absolutely sure (well 99%) they will not get involve in anything serious with another girl so that hope has gone. I think they have already hit there maximum, but as we know Irma, Stella and Belle are nowhere near their maximum at the moment.

Maybe they all went to B2 as it's a better party venue. Stella and Irma don't need to be dressed for that but anything that allows Gina and Belle to bond can only be good - we have no idea what Gina is capable of but judging from last night, I'd say more than the Twins.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, eremes said:

Irma and Stella Friends? Not sure about that...

"Irma and Stella continue to call each other "Пися" (pisya) (pussy). That's funny."

May I politely remind you all, that 6 hours ago I had doubted the "friendship" of Irma and Stella.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Thanks Noldus and Yury but what "club" is for the over 50s (... I wouldn't want to go to one and I'm over 50)? An old swingers' club LOL :biggrin:

If the Twins do not drink I am absolutely sure (well 99%) they will not get involve in anything serious with another girl so that hope has gone. I think they have already hit there maximum, but as we know Irma, Stella and Belle are nowhere near their maximum at the moment.

Maybe they all went to B2 as it's a better party venue. Stella and Irma don't need to be dressed for that but anything that allows Gina and Belle to bond can only be good - we have no idea what Gina is capable of but judging from last night, I'd say more than the Twins.

People also can have sex without being drunk. ... :)

... but ... 

I think, you are right: ... The twins will never show any real openness. ... It is most likely the same with Gina.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

People also can have sex without being drunk. ... :)

... but ... 

I think, you are right: ... The twins will never show any real openness. ... It is most likely the same with Gina.

Was hoping Gina would play a bit this afternoon. She was naked on her bed for ages, the opportunity was there, you'd think she would be a bit horny by now, but I think she was upset that she hadn't seen the twins for a coupla hours...:dodgy: