Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

hahah ok name your top 3 people full of energy and actually have potential of doing something. Before you mention the twins and gina, they do the same thing every single day:biggrin:. I could tell you what they're doing tomorrow

Well the twins are useless but at least the move during the day..same thing can't be said about Stella this second time around..Top three no ideia..girls that passed in barca houses that weren't only teased and that had actual life in them..Lola time gived times lot better then this crapp we are seing with this cast,Megan had some great weeks.Rebecca the same.All this girls actually delivery something in cams..they didn't go outside to do things and then do child games on cam only.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Then why are you watching and posting those negitive waves man ?

Image result for negative waves

!?Dont I have the right of speech?Just saying my honest opinion.Why you as an moderator asking me this?

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

!?Dont I have the right of speech?Just saying my honest opinion.Why you as an moderator asking me this?

When I post a comment I am poosting as a contributor to the forum, and I am just asking ? and expecting an answer truthfully ?

Just now, ze81 said:

Well the twins are useless but at least the move during the day..same thing can't be said about Stella this second time around..Top three no ideia..girls that passed in barca houses that weren't only teased and that had actual life in them..Lola time gived times lot better then this crapp we are seing with this cast,Megan had some great weeks.Rebecca the same.All this girls actually delivery something in cams..they didn't go outside to do things and then do child games on cam only.

why you talking about all these past girls? talk about the current ones!!  So why did you mention Stella if the twins are even worse. I think its irma and Stella who do the most for B1 and B2  the rest are just there

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Then why are you watching and posting those negitive waves man ?

Image result for negative waves

Remember..democracy..maby in some countries that doesn't means the same but in my country we proud to be an democratic country.We have the right of speech..it's kind of choking seing an moderator trying to limiting my speech or my opinion..already said this many times..paid premium cam caps almost an year ago..don't gona pay again because in insulting the duality of treatment..respect my opinion and free of speech.I free to say what I like or don't like as many time s I feel like..that's how democracy works.

5 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

why you talking about all these past girls? talk about the current ones!!  So why did you mention Stella if the twins are even worse. I think its irma and Stella who do the most for B1 and B2  the rest are just there

It's your opinion,You didn't say that was only about this actual girls,in that case my honest opinion as an rlc user it's any are fun to watch,the twins as you said not good,but right now Irma,Stella and the others girls are all doing nothing..just the same painting and back massages.

Just now, ze81 said:

Remember..democracy..maby in some countries that doesn't means the same but in my country we proud to be an democratic country.We have the right of speech..it's kind of choking seing an moderator trying to limiting my speech or my opinion..already said this many times..paid premium cam caps almost an year ago..don't gona pay again because in insulting the duality of treatment..respect my opinion and free of speech.I free to say what I like or don't like as many time s I feel like..that's how democracy works.

You just don't like it when somone questions your intentions, It is a fair question and deserves an answer truthfiully, and the rules state if you are going to disagree, then state your reasons respectfully why you disagree.

My post is no way is disrespectful unless you have a guilty conscious about why you posted what you posted.

• Upvote 1