Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

33 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

There's signs that she is still there. When she puts her phone down long enough. Problem is she then picks up the other phone. :dodgy:

To be honest i will settle for her just been herself when she showers with music and dancing and the nudity that generally follows. 

Remember the naked peeling in the LR at B2. 

Well she that twice, once on the couch near to B1 and then on the floor in front of Becca but it was between Cam 2 and Cam 3.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well she that twice, once on the couch near to B1 and then on the floor in front of Becca but it was between Cam 2 and Cam 3.

Oh sorry I forgot the 2 in the chair later and in one of them she opened her legs wide right in front of Cam 3

2 hours ago, timber said:

This party seems to have been organized just so they could take a bunch of selfies. It seemed like every girl was having a romantic dance with her phone...

Believe it or not, I've figured you for one of the smart ones on this forum until now.   The party was provided by Alex and therefore the girls are sending him all the photos from the event.   It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure all this shit out.   I don't even watch the BS shows and I can tell you what they are all about!

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I think it is about time for the Twins and Gina to shit or get off the pot 

I thought you were done with RLC?   They are going to do the same thing over and over again until the last week and then they will put on a show so that people will want them back.   Same song, second verse!!

• Upvote 1

Who would have thought that the girls are more interesting when they sleep, when they are awake, in full RLC anarchy where every girl does what she wants to have to find a new screenwriter because right now these apartments really they suck

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jasonwils123 said:

Stella where is the next bottle :huh:

02:14 Stella goes with 2 glasses into the kitchen. Her own (empty) and another (a bit of martini in it). 

When she sees that is not much more in the bottle, she fills her own glass. And the little bit martini from the other glass also pour into her glass.

And goes back with only her glass.