Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

47 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

every vid I have of her last time there is nothing around her neck,and if she does not have a boyfriend and is acting this way isn't that even worse she is just choosing to be a prude,at least when jasmin did it she had the excuse of a boyfriend

ROFL

You have now hit the bounds of ridiculousness in your head in the sand obstinacy. I of course possess no vids of Belle from last time nor did I spend 2 months watching almost exclusively her and you know what there does appear to be a ring around her neck which she even on occasion wore in a shower. She sometimes wore other things. And let's leave out the subject of Jasmin who wasn't a prude, but was a bit a party killer, but that subject is more complex.

Quite frankly talking to you is like banging my head against a brick wall who refuses to listen to the answers because it doesn't want to hear answers, it wants to stick to its theories rather like that guy on the Masha board who continually attacks Sasha ... well she's still with him and having sex as often as ever. The thing is he saw everything which led credence to his believe and nothing that didn't. Are either of you Donald Trump or Arsene Wenger?
Anyway EMMETT I am bored with you.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

ROFL

You have now hit the bounds of ridiculousness in your head in the sand obstinacy. I of course possess no vids of Belle from last time nor did I spend 2 months watching almost exclusively her and you know what there does appear to be a ring around her neck which she even on occasion wore in a shower. She sometimes wore other things. And let's leave out the subject of Jasmin who wasn't a prude, but was a bit a party killer, but that subject is more complex.

Quite frankly talking to you is like banging my head against a brick wall who refuses to listen to the answers because it doesn't want to hear answers, it wants to stick to its theories rather like that guy on the Masha board who continually attacks Sasha ... well she's still with him and having sex as often as ever. The thing is he saw everything which led credence to his believe and nothing that didn't. Are either of you Donald Trump or Arsene Wenger?
Anyway EMMETT I am bored with you.

I am not putting your precious belle down,i would rather believe she is acting like she is because of a boyfriend and not just because she decided to be a prude this time around I guess you would like to believe she is just sayin screw you guys I'm just here for the money oh yes that's much better than having a boyfriend because its one or the other

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can you elaborate please sir?

You know Stella's ass is getting tossed up outside the apartment.  We ain't as much as seen her stick a finger in her pussy since she has been here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, euth63 said:

You know Stella's ass is getting tossed up outside the apartment.  We ain't as much as seen her stick a finger in her pussy since she has been here.

these return girls are proving to be a real disappointment nothing going on and if it is its outside

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know this has been thrashed to death but Belle's behaviour is a total mystery...Hopefully she'll come good and maybe we need to lay off her a bit and stop speculating as to the reasons why...:confused:

Buzzer at B1 btw...

Well bugger me, it's none other than the lovely Gina...Maybe the 3 are going out for some scran...then back for a movie...:biggrin:

Twins and Gina out 18.09 Nold...

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well bugger me, it's none other than the lovely Gina...Maybe the 3 are going out for some scran...then back for a movie...:biggrin:

Twins and Gina out 18.09 Nold...

thanks - i fall asleep ......

images.jpg

• Upvote 1