Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

Stop degrading them

I do not blame anyone. Why do you use the plural, it was only your statement to Stella, if she found a man, she would be gone
I have said my opinion. If someone here looks downgraded, then because of the "someone" that makes itself with itself.
Think about it.

31 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you talk of lesbian orgies when was the last time you saw one here,yes I have a problem with this bs they bring back the same girls that did it before they go to a swingers club and we see nothing here,when was the last time you saw Irma give a body massage she gave them every other night when it was nora danaya and nichol but now stella is here nothing for a couple of weeks

Feb 7th Irma and Danaya
Feb 8th Irma and Jess
Feb 11th Irma and Jess
March 3th Stella fingering Irma

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Feb 7th Irma and Danaya
Feb 8th Irma and Jess
Feb 11th Irma and Jess

One year ago, if we had seen this much in one month we would be insane with joy. Now people are greedy, they expect a lesbian show every night and are angry if they do not see it.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Feb 7th Irma and Danaya
Feb 8th Irma and Jess
Feb 11th Irma and Jess

Thanks Timekeeper,,I was gonna answer Emmett111,,,but I was on the phone with my girl,,I guess he missed those other times.....Why get angry when these ladies do other things inside or outside the apt?

I guess the outside is where they live their "REAL LIVES" lmaoo!!!,,,I just couldn't help saying that :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This is what I meant by the same ones who love them one minute hate them the next,,,,you love the twins and Gina now,,,but down the line you will also call them Prudes.:rolleyes:

I never claimed to love the twins and gina,i just said comparied to what Irma and stella and belle were doing at least they were nude really now come on

35 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Feb 7th Irma and Danaya
Feb 8th Irma and Jess
Feb 11th Irma and Jess

I always enjoy when someone provides proof to dispel the bullshit some claim :exclamation:

Thank you Noldus-good work

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Feb 7th Irma and Danaya
Feb 8th Irma and Jess
Feb 11th Irma and Jess

really after the orgy of 6 girls you considering a girl fingering another to be the same wtf,guess if I jack off its the same as getting laid lol

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

really after the orgy of 6 girls you considering a girl fingering another to be the same wtf,guess if I jack off its the same as getting laid lol

If you only watch RLC for girl orgies, you are in the wrong place. That is a RARE occurrence. Until 6 months ago nothing like that had ever happened in RLC Barcelona. You cannot expect this to happen often. There is a good chance that when Irma is gone, it will never happen again, and you have to be ready to accept that.