Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Simple answer, if you don't like what you see, don't watch and save your money. 

oh I take it you like what you see or should I say what you don't see I can tell you like being teased I'm a little old to be playin games

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Go back and read what I wrote again,,because it seems like once you saw the example I wrote about the Lesbian Orgy,,,that part alone got stuck in your head.

I wasn't even speaking about those nights in Barcelona #2,,I was simply saying that even if they had Lesbian sex orgies every night some people would still be bored and ask for different girls. Its just something that I keep on seeing happening on both RLC and CC,,once they up the stakes on RLC and do something amazing,,it raises the bar for whosoever comes after them.

3-4 four years ago,,nobody watching RLC or who were present on CC were complaining about what we are complaining about now,,,because back then you would be lucky to see a spread open leg showing pussy or a girl in the shower,,,but fast forward today look at what we have seen so far,,,,,but the bar has been raised and people are now becoming much harder to please. 

And Emmet111 please don't be like Mikey and curse like he does at other CC members,,you are a god guy,,so please don't be like that asshole.:biggrin::biggrin:

hey sorry the scotch can make me be blunt and sometimes be  a ass and sometimes be wrong but I have slept with over a hundred girls and had 3 threesomes so when I guess about what these girls are doing its from some experiance

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Go back and read what I wrote again,,because it seems like once you saw the example I wrote about the Lesbian Orgy,,,that part alone got stuck in your head.

I wasn't even speaking about those nights in Barcelona #2,,I was simply saying that even if they had Lesbian sex orgies every night some people would still be bored and ask for different girls. Its just something that I keep on seeing happening on both RLC and CC,,once they up the stakes on RLC and do something amazing,,it raises the bar for whosoever comes after them.

3-4 four years ago,,nobody watching RLC or who were present on CC were complaining about what we are complaining about now,,,because back then you would be lucky to see a spread open leg showing pussy or a girl in the shower,,,but fast forward today look at what we have seen so far,,,,,but the bar has been raised and people are now becoming much harder to please. 

And Emmet111 please don't be like Mikey and curse like he does at other CC members,,you are a god guy,,so please don't be like that asshole.:biggrin::biggrin:

Mike i agree with you but it's not only the customer fault ^^' back then you were paying a fraction of what we are paying now (75$/month) so it's quiete normal that poeple have higher expectation ^^'.

• Upvote 1

0800 Irma awake (alarm bell) 
0923 Stella home smiling and gave Irma a kiss 
Stella went to the restroom, upstairs to her room for some perfume and down to the restroom again
0927 Irma and Stella left

• Upvote 1