Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I think I have realized why I am so often ambivalent about your posts, Mr Box : it is that I usually agree with you on principles (for example, the need to have "real" people having as close as real life as possible), but I completely disagree on most of your judgments calls in detail (for example, you pick on good girls who are mostly genuine - if a bit boring - just unsubtle and clumsy when they decide they want to please the audience, and you are completely blindsided by the girls who are much more in control and aware of their "role", like Irma and Nora).

It is exactly the same here. You are right in saying that the forum is representative of the majority of the population. Many more viewers than posters, and just seeing the top cams and thumbnails often tells a contradictory sotry to what the majority posts here. But you are wrong in underestimating its importance and signifiance. RLC most definitely watch it and monitor it - and not only for the DMCA requests. Tenants are aware of it, and some participate. 

Nice post. I will think about it a bit longer and give a better reply later. 

Now, please allow me a small correction: ... I said something like that this forum (or better this thread) is not representative of the majority of the viewers, because it is mostly driven by a fan like group of people. 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Irma wouldn;t normallt put clothes on in the house, she usually takes them off. Looks like she's is going out with Alex. Probably another wild sex party at his place or the swingers club......:dodgy:

See my previous post. Wherever they're going, they haven't been there before. Stella gave directions