Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey I can understand both sides of this its complicated we pay money to see something then feel ripped off if we don't see it but at the same time they never promisised we would  see something its so confusing

It all started the night of the Girl on girl Sex Orgy,,that very same night I made a comment that said that,,,,Now the bar has been raised to another level,,,RLC made a gamble that night to bring in new costumers,,,but in the end it might have backfired because now it's costumers are going to expect that same level of entertainment each and every day.

Now fast forward,,,to Irma,,,just because some people saw Irma go down on Jess and Danaya,,now they expect her to Lick and suck every girl's pussy that arrive in these apartments,,,now people stay up for hours hoping she will go down on Stella,,,,,,,now do you see what I'm trying to say,,,,once these ladies do something a lot of people either want to see the same thing again or something even more daring than the last thing. Pretty soon even something Like a girl going down on another girl won't be enough.

It's like drugs,,,after you get that first Rush/high,,,you want to repeat it again,,but you can never get back to that first High,,and you need stronger and stronger doses until you overdose lol :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 5

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, euromike69 said:

It all started the night of the Girl on girl Sex Orgy,,that very same night I made a comment that said that,,,,Now the bar has been raised to another level,,,RLC made a gamble that night to bring in new costumers,,,but in the end it might have backfired because now it's costumers are going to expect that same level of entertainment each and every day.

Now fast forward,,,to Irma,,,just because some people saw Irma go down on Jess and Danaya,,now they expect her to Lick and suck every girl's pussy that arrive in these apartments,,,now people stay up for hours hoping she will go down on Stella,,,,,,,now do you see what I'm trying to say,,,,once these ladies do something a lot of people either want to see the same thing again or something even more daring than the last thing. Pretty soon even something Like a girl going down on another girl won't be enough.

It's like drugs,,,after you get that first Rush/high,,,you want to repeat it again,,but you can never get back to that first High,,and you need stronger and stronger doses until you overdose lol :biggrin::biggrin:

the problem now is we have girls here that have done about everything on cam already but now wont do anything but will go to a sex club and do god knows what with alex or what ever else they might be doing as they are gone every night,what makes it worse is we feel they are doing what we want but are saying fuck you alex is more important than us RLC subscribers,oh Alex pays their way into clubs and buys them groceries but they would not even be in barcalona if it were not for us

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the problem now is we have girls here that have done about everything on cam already but now wont do anything but will go to a sex club and do god knows what with alex or what ever else they might be doing as they are gone every night,what makes it worse is we feel they are doing what we want but are saying fuck you alex is more important than us RLC subscribers,oh Alex pays their way into clubs and buys them groceries but they would not even be in barcalona if it were not for us

i think what the girls do outside the apt or with whom they are with outside is not relevant ... ( if they want to have crazy sex orgies outside good for them even if i doubt that's the case ...) but what really bothers me & i think others too, is that they go out almost everynight and in the apt don't do anything ( i'm not talking about anything sexual) they spend their days on their phones that's pretty much all what they do ... and as you said i think it's unfair to us ( the customer) & rlc who are paying them quiete a large amount of money to just be in the apt. in vacation ... 
so i kind of understand why poeple defend them by saying they should enjoy their vacation & so on but let's not forget that we are paying those vacation ...

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think what the girls do outside the apt or with whom they are with outside is not relevant ... ( if they want to have crazy sex orgies outside good for them even if i doubt that's the case ...) but what really bothers me & i think others too, is that they go out almost everynight and in the apt don't do anything ( i'm not talking about anything sexual) they spend their days on their phones that's pretty much all what they do ... and as you said i think it's unfair to us ( the customer) & rlc who are paying them quiete a large amount of money to just be in the apt. in vacation ... 
so i kind of understand why poeple defend them by saying they should enjoy their vacation & so on but let's not forget that we are paying those vacation ...

I agree, I don't for once believe they are going to crazy sex parties every night. For 1 I don't think the twins would know what to do... We've seen the difference in Belle in the last few days cos there's been a much friendlier atmosphere in B2 because the girls have been getting to know each other more. So you're spot on, it doesn't have to be sexual. If Irma and Stella want to go out, that's fine so invite the twins over to b2 when all the girls are there and have a bit of a party...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

irma & stella don't waist any minute xD already geting dressed to go out ... staying more than 2 hours awake in the apt could be dangerous xD

It's a bit early for a wild sex party on a Monday, even by their standards....

• Upvote 1